Yeti Sunglass Holder

AHarrold

Just ordered through my dealer and the part has arrived. Fits in seconds and makes a useful addition to the car. Believe this part only comes on Elegance spec models and is not an option on any other.

Off the box the part number is - 1K0 868 837 G Y20

Item fits into the roof section just above the alarm sensors, current blanking plate is easily removed with just your fingers, and new sunglass holder just clips back into place.

Cost me £14

Just ordered through my dealer and the part has arrived. Fits in seconds and makes a useful addition to the car. Believe this part only comes on Elegance spec models and is not an option on any other.

Off the box the part number is - 1K0 868 837 G Y20

Item fits into the roof section just above the alarm sensors, current blanking plate is easily removed with just your fingers, and new sunglass holder just clips back into place.

Cost me £14

Nice one, I'll be ordering this for mine when it finally arrives.

Us 'elegant' chaps have it as standard (where's the smug smiley?). Have found it more useful than I thought. I wear specs generally,but have a pair of 'clip on' polarising sunglasses up there easily to hand. I'm not usually much of a sunglasses wearer, but given the tiny sunblinds on the Yeti I've used them quite a lot.

Excuse me for my sadness but could you a picture and post it up? I would quite like this and want to see what it looks like.

Sunglass Holder Closed

IMAG0109.jpg

Sunglass Holder Open

IMAG0108.jpg

Us 'elegant' chaps have it as standard (where's the smug smiley?). Have found it more useful than I thought.

Ah - I wondered what it was for (on my Fabia and my late Octavia L&K) - hehe. I use it for hiding small change for parking meters if I find none in wallet.

Ah - I wondered what it was for (on my Fabia and my late Octavia L&K) - hehe. I use it for hiding small change for parking meters if I find none in wallet.

My small change goes in the big covered box on top of the dash :yes:

I hope your sunglasses are very small, because otherwise they wont fit!

Only my small, squarish, reading glasses fit, so I'm afraid small change is about all it's useful for.:doh:

I hope your sunglasses are very small, because otherwise they wont fit!

Only my small, squarish, reading glasses fit, so I'm afraid small change is about all it's useful for.:doh:

My Rayban sunglasses fit in fine, excellent driving glasses :rofl:

I ordered the sunglasses holder but I found out that it is really a spectacles holder. I don't use it at all. My sunglasses aren't that big either. The only option I regret ordering . Although for 15 euro... maybe it is worth it to keep collecting dust.

Fitted mine this morning, they had one is stock - cot me £17 (inc VAT though)??

Well anyway, I can confirm it fits wayfarer size sunglasses and Aviator type is very tight. Happy overall!