Boot liner recommendations

Anyone recommend a waterprrof but cheap boot liner for my Octavia hatch please? Need it for the doggy and for wetsuit clobber being thrown in the back. Thanks

I have a Skoda bootliner which was around 40 quid, but I also have a cheapo type from B&Q which does the job just as well, only a fiver iirc. :thumbup:

I purchased one of these in anticipation of my Elegance Estate delivery next week;

http://www.carmats4u.com/Skoda-Boot-Liners/Skoda-OCTAVIA-II-ESTATE-since-2005-Boot-Liner-Mat-Tray/pid,12352,cid,2983556,product.html

I must say that for the price I'm very impressed with it and should last forever!

Just want to get the car now to put it in..

www.roofbox.co.uk is very good. I got one 2 weeks ago for my estate. It was recomended on here. 35 pounds and is excellent. Go on the site goto boot liners and select your car model. Autoform one is the one I got. well worth it :thumbup:

Got mine from towequipe via ebay, for the estate. Been pleased with it so far

another from Towquipe, (noticed Ross beat me to it after I copied the link)

http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/boot-liners-skoda-octavia/ns192487-boot-liner-mat-tray-skoda-octavia-combi-estate-04-on.html

only ordered it at the end of the week so still waiting for the postie.

Apologies to Rosswm if Ross is your surname, my son is Ross so never gave it a thought.

Edited by John T

Got the Skoda 'plastic boot dish' for my estate. Brilliant. Just lifts outs, shakes clean & back in in a jiffy

Highly recommend it!

I have a plastic sheet to extend the protection when the seats are down.

Ross it is.

The toweqiuipe one has raised mouldings to accommodate the raised metal luggage loops. You just cut a slot in these if you need to access the loops to attach bungees or cargo net. Because they are raised they stop spills getting down the holes unless the spill is big enough to go over the rim anyway. Had some debris in the boot this weekend - easy to handle for removal - light & flexi but durable. Shake & wipe! We don't have our dog directly on the liner as she's in a cage.

The anti-slip zone in conjunction with cargo net is good for keeping stuff in place.

Ross it is.

The toweqiuipe one has raised mouldings to accommodate the raised metal luggage loops. You just cut a slot in these if you need to access the loops to attach bungees or cargo net. Because they are raised they stop spills getting down the holes unless the spill is big enough to go over the rim anyway. Had some debris in the boot this weekend - easy to handle for removal - light & flexi but durable. Shake & wipe! We don't have our dog directly on the liner as she's in a cage.

The anti-slip zone in conjunction with cargo net is good for keeping stuff in place.

Liner arrived today, all of the above, well worth 27 quid and you get a code for 5% off your ynext purchase, handy if you are looking at a bike rack or roof box.

As an added bonus the liner has stopped the boot floor (carpet and cardboard thing) moving around on top of polystyrene jack holder, stopping the creaking and squeaking noises when cornering, the noise was so bad initailly I thought the tailgate was loose.

Mine was plus £6.50 p&p

still not bad then. Might have purchase one, but god knows where I am going to store the false floor, I guess its quite a bit smaller once its out of the boot

Will it not fit on top? I know with the slant of the seats it would need to be a little shorter on top of the false floor but as it's quite flexible the lip may take up the slack.

Will it not fit on top? I know with the slant of the seats it would need to be a little shorter on top of the false floor but as it's quite flexible the lip may take up the slack.

It might, but I want to take it out when we go on holiday anyway so will get a good idea how flat it goes

oh, forgot to mention..

If you purchase the one on the carmats4u site (see my post above) and enter the code "punto08" then you get an additional 15% discount when you sign up for an account.

All in mine came to £27.24 including the delivery, and it seems to be exactly the same one as sold on the towequipe website - saving you about £6 quid!

Edited by Trilogy2k

My Dad dropped mine round tonight as a birthday present as I mentioned it to him the other day, result! Now I just need to remove the false floor so it fits nicely and then we are ready for Devon. Good shout :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just bringing this thread back to life as I'm looking for a boot liner.

I have a FL Octy - I'm assuming the boot on these hasn't changed since the pre-FL days?

So this one:

http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/boot-liners-skoda-octavia/anti192486-antislip-boot-liner-mat-for-skoda-octavia-hat-04.html#

Should just fit?

Just bringing this thread back to life as I'm looking for a boot liner.

I have a FL Octy - I'm assuming the boot on these hasn't changed since the pre-FL days?

So this one:

http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/boot-liners-skoda-octavia/anti192486-antislip-boot-liner-mat-for-skoda-octavia-hat-04.html#

Should just fit?

Hi.

I just purchased the estate version of this, fitted perfectly.

As posted by Trilogy2k (couple back from here)looks like same item.

If you purchase the one on the carmats4u site and enter the code "punto08" then you get an additional 15% discount when you sign up for an account.

All in mine came to £27.24 including the delivery, and it seems to be exactly the same one as sold on the towequipe website - saving you about £6 quid!