more L&K lushness!

Fitted my sport bumper today! Looks amazing and I am really happy with it. Just need some sideskirts now :D

post-42046-0-47453600-1305058224_thumb.jpg

the blue tape is just holding it in place while the adhesive sealant is drying!

looking good Nik!

re: whats sporty? its a nice kit, a little less in your face than the VRS ones, see whats left of my old blog for it fitted to my old PD140 :-D

Matt, the VRS rear bumper is pretty much identical in looks to a VRS rear bumper if you wanted to do that!

Yes they are almost identical, the obvious difference is the vrs bumper is smooth where-as the sport ones have a small joing mark.. I've gone for the full vRS ones and am happy with the finish :thumbup:

Thanks peeps! It's a gutter they don't make a rear bumper for the combi but I have lined up an alternative for that ;)

I am really pleased with it, looks fabulous and a lot nicer than the original bumper.

I'll get some nice photos of the whole car and the LMs this weekend!

love it!

Was going to go for a full vrs conversion on my Elegance but the sport bumpers in black look well. Though does anyone know if park sensors can be used wiuth a rear sport bumper?

Yes they can, there are the markings inside the bumper apron to show where they need drilling out.