CG Lock - any interest

after chatting to Snow Muncher recently, he told me he had bought a CG lock, it reminded me that i had meant to buy one ages ago but had not got round to it.....

anyway...i want one, CG lock do group buys so if we can get a few people together we should get up to 30% off rrp of £49.99 delivered so should be £35 instead.

They are pretty good at holding you in the seat better basically, and help with both 'spirited' driving and correcting bad posture and reducing risk of injury in accident apparently!

http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/cg-lock/

http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/app/performance/

http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/crash-survivors/

Let me know if you are interested....if not no probs!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one lads, get in....thats five so far :)

so tested it on spirited driving yet G?

Just out of interest, is it set in one place for a specific driver? If SWMBO gets in to drive, does it need to be adjusted for her? If so, I can see it'd be more hassle than it's worth, no matter how much I'd like to buy one. :S

you can adjust them easily apparently, am sure one of the members who have one will answer shortly!

Hi, I hate to be a party pooper, and having followed quite a comprehensive insurance thread on the Yeti Forum, I have two questions:

1. Is this classed as a modification?

2. Do users need to inform their Insurance Company? - See Yeti Forum 'Direct Line' thread

If the answer to both the above questions is an assured NO then I'd definitely be interested. :thumbup:

Hi, I hate to be a party pooper, and having followed quite a comprehensive insurance thread on the Yeti Forum, I have two questions:

1. Is this classed as a modification?

2. Do users need to inform their Insurance Company? - See Yeti Forum 'Direct Line' thread

If the answer to both the above questions is an assured NO then I'd definitely be interested. :thumbup:

No lol

It clips on your seat belt and doesn't do anything to your engine, brakes etc etc.

All it does is hold you in your seat better :thumbup:

It actually improves safety by stopping the submarining effect in an accident.

I have some of these and when I drive another car feel 'naked' without it!

It also helps if you have a bad back as it holds you in position and stops you from slouching which is what most people do with normal belts, even if they start off in the correct position.

I would now go so far as saying that I hate driving without one. It also helps keep you in your seat in a Yeti when you are off road.

Very highly recommended.