Boot Liner

I've had the Octy Hatch for a month or so now and I've had a slight "accident" in the boot.

Something in the shopping leaked.

Thankfully with the aid of a scrubbing brush, sponge and car interior shampoo and then finally some Fabreeze all is now well.

I'd rather this kind of thing didn't happen again.

Does anyone know of a nice boot liner for the Octy?

Something that will protect the bottom of the boot a little but also looks nice?

I don't know how much a replacement boot "bottom" would cost - but obviously if the liner costs the same as one of those it really isn't worth it :)

Ta

I got this one from Skoda.

Fits perfectly as you would expect of a genuine accessory, is actually a rubbery material even though it is described as plastic and as it has the raised lip all around the edge it will hold any liquids that spill.

Recommended :thumbup:

Edited to add a pic like Skodaphile- good idea!

DCE610001A.jpg

I had a Hatchbag liner in my Fabia and was impressed too. If you need total protection you can't beat it.

I didn't feel I needed total protection in the Octavia though (the boot is so big the pram etc doesn't touch the sides :D ) so the floor only liner is a good (and cheaper) alternative.

I also have the Skoda Plastic Boot Dish.

Lifts in & out in seconds. Wipes or hoses down easily.

Recommended!

which of the above boot liners have holes for the lashing loops to come through or is it a matter of cut to fit? i need the protection but need to hold stuff down in my 4x4.

The hatchbag looks really good but costs more than £180 by the time you have ticked the sensible options . . .

For that money it would have to be able to make the coffee !

Hello Friends, :thumbup:

I was going to buy a boot liner for my estate - the wife, she say NO!! :giggle:

So I've taken the Fiat bootliner which I purchased for my HGT many years ago - job done; even if it ain't a perfect fit guv! :)

I used it in the HGT, the Multipla, my current Doblo and now it's in my Octavia estate. :thumbup:

FRank.

I've had the Octy Hatch for a month or so now and I've had a slight "accident" in the boot.

Something in the shopping leaked.

Thankfully with the aid of a scrubbing brush, sponge and car interior shampoo and then finally some Fabreeze all is now well.

I'd rather this kind of thing didn't happen again.

Does anyone know of a nice boot liner for the Octy?

Something that will protect the bottom of the boot a little but also looks nice?

I don't know how much a replacement boot "bottom" would cost - but obviously if the liner costs the same as one of those it really isn't worth it :)

Ta

Hi

Just posted on this subject yesterday on a different thread, couple of options for you at approx 27 -35 quid

http://www.towequipe...ia-hat-04.html# 27 quid + 6.50 P&P

If you purchase the one on the carmats4u site and enter the code "punto08" then you get an additional 15% discount when you sign up for an account.

All in mine came to £27.24 including the delivery, and it seems to be exactly the same one as sold on the towequipe website - saving you about £6 quid!

Regards,

John.

Hi

Just posted on this subject yesterday on a different thread, couple of options for you at approx 27 -35 quid

http://www.towequipe...ia-hat-04.html# 27 quid + 6.50 P&P

If you purchase the one on the carmats4u site and enter the code "punto08" then you get an additional 15% discount when you sign up for an account.

All in mine came to £27.24 including the delivery, and it seems to be exactly the same one as sold on the towequipe website - saving you about £6 quid!

Regards,

John.

can u repost link its not working :(

cheers dude :thumbup: ordered

Hi

Check which you have ordered, one listed is for years 98 to 04, there is an 04 on liner listed.

John.

which of the above boot liners have holes for the lashing loops to come through or is it a matter of cut to fit? i need the protection but need to hold stuff down in my 4x4.

Hi

Can only comment on the Towequipe liner, year 04-on, it comes with little pockets that line up with the lashing points, you cut a slit to allow the lugs through if required, the pockets still afford some protection from spills, 5-7mm ish.

John.

this is what i have,total protection

carcover001.jpg

Look really impressive, where did this come from but more importantly if you flatten the rear seats does it still become useful? I ask this because I will be using my cave of a boot to put my mountain bike in instead off roof mounting it while this year. I just need something to cover the length of the car with the rear seats down.

Look really impressive, where did this come from but more importantly if you flatten the rear seats does it still become useful? I ask this because I will be using my cave of a boot to put my mountain bike in instead off roof mounting it while this year. I just need something to cover the length of the car with the rear seats down.

there is an option when you order to have the option added to enable you to drop the rear seats its about £10 there are other options as well.wish i had put the bit on for top of rear seats as well

as the thing drools all over them :giggle:

rugbyball002-1.jpg

carcover003.jpg

there is an option when you order to have the option added to enable you to drop the rear seats its about £10 there are other options as well.wish i had put the bit on for top of rear seats as well

Excellent, sound like just what i'm after. Where did you get it from ?

Regards

Mark

rugbyball002-1.jpg

carcover003.jpg

My word a dog big enough to make an estate's boot look normal !