RETRO-FITTED MAXIDOT On FL !

Just got back from the workshop and joy of joys I've got MAXIDOT on my Face Lift ! !!!

Dealer was really helpful and was all done within the hour !!

Scanned via VCDS and no errors to report all

and also working great alongwith my MFSW !This is the first picture !!

photo2.jpg

Edited by pz1811

It does come standard on the l&k, so how is yours possible the only one?

mine's an ambient !

&

petrol lauras only available in ambient and classic trim !

Edited by pz1811

You'll need to source an MPH one for the UK which will be more problematic, unlike the OP from India who will have had no problem getting a KM/H one.

congrats dude I love my maxidot too its the business the look of it sets off a nice quality look and feel to car for driving :D I had mine added last minute when it was ment to be impossible they told me to add it ment replacing order I said DO IT and they bailed calling factory in CZ directly to have it added then the icing on the cake messed up my invoice charged me £15 not £150 for it hahahaha :D I failed to point this out at time of collection

You'll need to source an MPH one for the UK which will be more problematic, unlike the OP from India who will have had no problem getting a KM/H one.

You can contact skodateile and I think they will definitely source one for you.!

Just wanted to know - I've heard you require dual marked speedo for the UK ....can't you have one in km/h and keep the country settings as UK this would allow you to have the big mph display on the maxidot .!!!

congrats dude I love my maxidot too its the business the look of it sets off a nice quality look and feel to car for driving :D I had mine added last minute when it was ment to be impossible they told me to add it ment replacing order I said DO IT and they bailed calling factory in CZ directly to have it added then the icing on the cake messed up my invoice charged me £15 not £150 for it hahahaha :D I failed to point this out at time of collection

Haha ..!!

Loving mine to no extent .!

On my MFSW i have a phone button but at present i dont have a bluetooth module ...

Can i code it to be used for changing the source of music OR anything other function of the maxidot ???

Thanks

On my MFSW i have a phone button but at present i dont have a bluetooth module ...

Can i code it to be used for changing the source of music OR anything other function of the maxidot ???

Thanks

Congrats pz1811! Brilliant. I now urgently will have to plan a trip to your town!

Cheers!

Thanks

Any thoughts !!

ANYONE !

• 2 weeks later...

I have activated cornering fogs via VCDS on my octy (NO XENONS)

however i dont get the option to switch them on or off in assistants -maxidot.

Is this possible to activate via VCDS ??

Thanks !

Congrats! My Maxidot from the same source will arrive this week. Hope my dealer will be the same helpfull.

With maxidot my retrofit list for now will be completed.

1) 18 inch alloys

2) Windows Tinting

3) All bits and peaces available via VagCom

4) Chiptuning

5) Carbon plastic trim

6) Columbus

7) Steering Control module

8) Cruse control

9) MF Steering wheel

10) Bluetooth (still not working due to absence of Maxidot for now.

11) Maxidot

Probably , after all this changes, needs to upgrade my Car alarm ;-)

In plans:

1) Front brake upgrade

2) Probably leather re-trim or trip to Czech Republic to collect Leather interior from the same supplier or proper seat cover from http://www.autopotahy.sk/

How did you code the steering wheel ??

Mine MFSW is working perfectly .......but have got control module incorrectly coded ---------

fault code...!

Afaik it's because I have selected board computer via wiper stalk not installed .