Colour coded grill surround done :-)

Thanks for all the advice ref the colour coded grill all especialy daz_pd who recommended the place that did it surround I picked it up today pics are not that good but it is a PERFECT match absolutely chuffed to bits with it my car is now complete :D:thumbup: sorry for so many pics but I couldn't help it

37515246.jpg

36262320.jpg

46007934.jpg

49010558.jpg

84476963.jpg

Edited by FUBAR

:thumbup:

Thanks for all the advice ref the colour coded grill all especialy daz_pd who recommended the place that did it surround I picked it up today pics are not that good but it is a PERFECT match absolutely chuffed to bits with it my car is now complete :D:thumbup: sorry for so many pics but I couldn't help it

37515246.jpg

36262320.jpg

46007934.jpg

49010558.jpg

84476963.jpg

:thumbup: Cool B) How much was it to do including parts and labour?

:thumbup: Cool B) How much was it to do including parts and labour?

from Skoda £46 for surround and £12 for badge (I wanted to retain old one in case I didn't like it) £60 to prep and paint part I supplied and fitted it too when I came to collect it today also gave me free tea and scones :D while I waited :thumbup:

looks good :) just had mine done black, cant understand why skoda are still insisting on putting a chrome surround on!!...especially on the RS!!

K:)

mine :)

K

that looks awesome you have the splitter on there too making it look like a right Dublin bruiser ! mine is sitting in Enniskillen at the moment waiting to pounce! Which splitter is that cupra ??

yeh its the cupra one but as said in another post about it its not as easy to fit on the FL!! infact was suprised we made it fit at all!!...it could have gone horribly wrong!!

Any photos of a colour coded Red FL vRS? I may look at getting this done if I can find a suitable bodyshop locally.

I think of all the colours the red looks the best colour coded and worst not waste not time get it done !!! there is a pre FL one in red here gives a good idea of what a difference it makes to that colour!! scroll down the red one looks MEAN when done! :thumbup:

Octavia-VRS site

I think of all the colours the red looks the best colour coded and worst not waste not time get it done !!!

I'm guessing you like it on a red car? Not 100% sure as you say it looks the best and worst :D

For me, red is the colour which, when the grille is coded, can look a bit too 'red' - if that makes sense?!

I quite like the look on red cars when the grille done in Black Magic, or perhaps a carbon wrap.

I'm guessing you like it on a red car? Not 100% sure as you say it looks the best and worst :D

said looks the best colour coded and the worst not ........ thats as far as my English can go on that one :p

Prolfe...will post more pics soon when the light is better...seems at the mo that there is too much shadow to get a detailed pic!!

Cool, start a new thread or point me in direction of your other one

I think of all the colours the red looks the best colour coded and worst not waste not time get it done !!! there is a pre FL one in red here gives a good idea of what a difference it makes to that colour!! scroll down the red one looks MEAN when done! :thumbup:

Octavia-VRS site

Wasn't keen on the idea but have to say that Red with coded surround and Black grille does look pretty good - may have to consider it but need the new car delivered first !! :D:D

Oops, forgot...anyone got pic of Red FL with coded surround and Black grille??

Edited by piwi

looks awesome Fubar! somehow missed your thread, but ive had no net for a few days (new bedroom being fitted) I think Ill have to get mine done in the next few weeks too!

looks awesome Fubar! somehow missed your thread, but ive had no net for a few days (new bedroom being fitted) I think Ill have to get mine done in the next few weeks too!

Do it mucker that place you recommended were spot on! I keep looking out window to see it growling back in at me every so often here bang tidy!