VRS FLOOR MATS AGAIN

Does 07- inc FL though ?????

Should do, I can't think what could be different on a FL that would prevent the mats from fitting.

Internally all they changed was the dashboard?

Check this out I just found these on ebay in Holland (they come from the father land though) I like them look good quality and price is spot on :thumbup:

Fitted VRS LOGO floor mats Ebay Holland

does 07- inc FL though ?????

Ouch! Thats bloody expensive! Genuine Skoda VRS mats come up a lot on fleabay all the time for around £35. Keep checking!

No difference in MkII or FL mates - I fitted a set of genuine mats to my MKII a week before she was written off and transferred them to the new car - FL CR170 no probs. The FL drivers mat is a slightly different shape but I think thats just economising on material - They will fit either model!

Also those are for a left hand drive car so the driver side one is not going to be cut right to fit a UK right hand drive car. It would be the same for the passenger one.

HAHAHAHA BLOODY GOOD POINT cheers lolololololol :giggle: imagine my anger if I had tried to fit them lol