Who has the oldest Yeti? + Who has the most miles/kms?

Allams Skoda

I thought that this thread would produce a stunner from the Danish contingent!!

Mine? April 2010 and 31000miles at the moment, though in 2 weeks time it will be nearer 33000 miles! (and will be well past the frantic bleeping telling me to get it serviced for the third time!!! Anyone had a third service yet, and at what cost?)

December 2009 is pretty near the start of production. Does anyone have one registered before September 09?

I haven't seen a Yeti with more than 30,000 miles yet.

There must be someone with a Yeti that has done a lot of miles in theirs by now!

December 2009 is pretty near the start of production. Does anyone have one registered before September 09?

I haven't seen a Yeti with more than 30,000 miles yet.

There must be someone with a Yeti that has done a lot of miles in theirs by now!

Are you bored.......Shouldn't you be selling Skoda's or something............emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I don't think I'm in the running seeing as it was december 2010 & 10,800 miles .....

Yihay you've finally done more miles than me Mike!

Mine is a November 2010 and has done about 10,400 miles.

Hi James,

the oldest Yeti I've seen came up on the used site a long while back. From memory ex SUK 140 Elegance in black magic registered August 2009 09 reg, same month UK production started :o.

Believe Yonderend has my original Yeti order which was built 7th September and obviously you had my second one built 14th October :) Current one is only still a cub in comparison :rofl:

TP

No way I'm going to win this one as Harry was delivered mid July 10 and has just turned over 7500 miles.

I might win the prize for lowest mileage over a year though?

No way I'm going to win this one as Harry was delivered mid July 10 and has just turned over 7500 miles.

I might win the prize for lowest mileage over a year though?

Nope. I think CT17 beats you. He changed his profile name now and I can't remember to what! But his wife's Yeti would be doing less than 4000 miles a year I think from reading what he says!

Nope. I think CT17 beats you. He changed his profile name now and I can't remember to what! But his wife's Yeti would be doing less than 4000 miles a year I think from reading what he says!

I'm sure his new profile name is BossFox.

Thought I'd find a used a high miler on eBay Motors / Autotrader, but alas no, all less than 20,000 miles.

Saying that there are 167 of them for sale on Autotrader alone :o

Late September 2009 and 28,000 very happy miles

:o time for a new one then. should get it in say 12 months :rofl:

A slight cheat, as I sold my Yeti at the end of June, but it was a September 09 (ex Rainworth Demonstrator) and had 31,000 miles (highest UK figure so far!), when a gentleman from Portsmouth came and took it away.

Yes, I do use my cars for company miles and the Yeti was great, but my Ocavia Scout is even more accomplished at munching the motorway miles.