Open Day Pictures

TrevorB33

I'm gutted everyone seemed to take pictures after I had gone lol but good pics dude. When I saw you pull in I thought bloody he'll you'd travelled far but then Ben informed me your living in notts now.

I'm gutted everyone seemed to take pictures after I had gone lol but good pics dude. When I saw you pull in I thought bloody he'll you'd travelled far but then Ben informed me your living in notts now.

not quite, i did lol came from work that morn i do nights, only took bout 3hours though. But moving to York quite soon so thats only just over the hour from there

not quite, i did lol came from work that morn i do nights, only took bout 3hours though. But moving to York quite soon so thats only just over the hour from there

I thought you looked a bit worse for wear, no wonder if you'd just come off a night shift and a long drive!

There were a few people with cameras that I saw, Trevor had his, Andy Conway was there from IbizaOC, and the guy with the immaculate blue TT had his SLR with him (forgotten his name though)

If it was really early on then I think it was probably Andy. I seem to recall he was staying at Shark_Rob's place so was probably at the unit at the crack of dawn with Rob to get stuff ready for opening.

Who was taking photos earlier, 1st thing with big lenses on :dull:

As Gavin has mentioned, it is likely that it was Andy from IbizaOC. He took pictures and video footage to create this video;