Debadging

Already did this, as well as a bloody dealer's sticker, below vRS badge. Looks a lot better and mysterious IMHO... :thumbup:

Quite simple TBH, it's just glue that's holding it in place. In order to ease up the process a bit, you can warm up the letters (well, the glue under them) using some hair dryer, then they will come off even more easily...

No persistent residues of glue, with a wet cloth you can take it all away, 5min job. If you want a view of this just to be sure before you go ahead, I can post one this evening.

Edited by newbie69

Pick a nice sunny day, nick the missus hair dryer.and set at warm, give the lettering a bit of a wiggle and eventually they'll come off then bit turpentine or White spirits to remove the glue you've left behind, that's the way I removed lettering on sons old mk1 VRS, personally I wouldn't bother ;)

Pick a nice sunny day, nick the missus hair dryer.and set at warm, give the lettering a bit of a wiggle and eventually they'll come off then bit turpentine or White spirits to remove the glue you've left behind, that's the way I removed lettering on sons old mk1 VRS, personally I wouldn't bother ;)

There's a father spoiling his son! :wonder: Let the boy try himself you should have!

Done the exact same thing on my Octy, just leaving the VRS and the Skoda badge.

Looks far better if you ask me as Skoda's model lettering looks a bit, well, er naff IMHO, certainly not befitting of a vRS.

Looks far better if you ask me as Skoda's model lettering looks a bit, well, er naff IMHO, certainly not befitting of a vRS.

I agree, I didn't like the font as well, pretty dull for a model as the vRS...

I'm thinking off getting rid off the vRS-badge, the Fabia-badge and getting a green-line badge instead!

Reasoning : My car is very green in color and will be running on bio-ethanol... it will pack alot off punch too, so it will be abit off a sleeper x).