vRS 20,000 mile service

Well, think I have the highest mileage vrsII on briskoda, but my 20k service today, and all went well. I had nothing to report on handing the car over, as nothing has gone wrong. still happy with the new skoda garage in lillyhall, I like the personal service, and I like to be able to watch the techs working... nice to see little things you would do yourself happening, like filling the oil filter up with oil before fitting, double checking levels, inspecting everything ect ect :thumbup: They cleaned the car inside and out too :thumbup:

img0208wp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

care taken of the leather steering wheel, never seen this before! but I like it...

img0209zmk.jpg

being given the things they dont use is nice too, washer fluid, spray lube ect :)

img0210dd.jpg

no "advisories" on the car... ECU update completed (will have to see if its less lumpy on cold start tomorow) and they have ordered some winter tyres for me, which I will be having fitted on friday morning before heading down to WSM ...

was chatting to a salesman too, knows his cars, he looks on brisky, reccons he has a good lead time on new orders, I think he was saying if you ordered now you could get delivery in Janruary...... don't quote me on that though! lol..

all good stuff. £150.

I was a little worried about comming to 10k services and the potential cost, as the fiat I had previously was 18k service intervals, however, this works out about the same as its so much cheaper...

first 10K was just an oil change, this 20k service an oil change and pollen filter....

I was a little worried about comming to 10k services and the potential cost, as the fiat I had previously was 18k service intervals, however, this works out about the same as its so much cheaper...

first 10K was just an oil change, this 20k service an oil change and pollen filter....

How long have you had the car? :) I remember having to have 2 services in less than 8 months!

They look like they take a lot more care in looking after the cars now though. looks just like how a local audi service depot does it around here too :)

Edited by Leon-y-k