Memorial Stickers

Johnny50

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the process of speaking to Cliff (Pastyboy) about these.

How many do you think we should go for ?

Are we just having an amount that covers the people going to the memorial meet ? Plus a few extras ?

I dont think they'll be cheap, but i'm sure if we all chuck in some money it would be worth it.

I've shown him a copy of the above image as a rough reference of design, so will see what he says.

Not sure on the "B" either tbh...........

How about a picture of Andrew on that graphic OR just use the image of the car with the dates and name, without the background? Think that would look tidier and wouldn't look as "busy"

just a thought ;)

Edited by vRS Dovit

I quite like the background to be honest..

just not sure on the briskoda part of it.

There's a cracker of a photoshopped pic on Andrews facebook that basically sums him up, but i fear it may be distastefull lol

But he'd laugh, put it that way :D

Bit o Andrew's "humour" I think would b spot on, very fitting.

Think an initial run for the ones that r going would b good n if anyone else wants one, then we could order more?

Sounds good to me. :thumbup:

Right,

Stickers should be going into production this week.

They'll be window stickers, 150mm wide x 60mm deep. Black on white.

With a huge thanks to Cliff (Pastyboy) and his efforts, we're getting a run of 50 made up free of charge, which is brilliant.

Would anyone object to £5 a sticker ?

Probably a little dearer than the average window sticker, but 100% of that will be going to a charity of the families choice, along with the percentage of the calender proceeds.

If everyone agrees that £5 is a reasonable amount, please add their names/number of stickers to the list, i can either arrange postage, or hand them out at the memorial meet.

I'll contact interested parties with payment details once i've actually received stickers etc...