West Midlands Meet, Sat 4th Feb 1pm

LexVRS

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks really sunny! just walked out to the corner shop I did have a couple of layers on but other than that, clear blue skies!! :thumbup:

Where are you based NZ?

Leon :)

With a tag like NZ, it would have looked good to have put something like, "I'm in a little village just outside DINGJARRA", would have looked good. Instead i'm in a big village just of J2 of the M6, emigrated here from Nuneaton, some 50years ago. The tag is to do with my race number i use. B)

Great time today folks.

Good to put faces & real names to usernames & avatar's and see some new and old faces.

Well done to the pub for letting us occupy a cosy corner.

How does a monthly get together grab everyone??

Would have been nice to spend a bit more time outside chatting, but DAMN it was cold.

Great time today folks.

Good to put faces & real names to usernames & avatar's and see some new and old faces.

nice to a few faces behind the screen sorry it was a sort trip got back home before the bad snow came all the best guys pete

Great time today folks.

Would have been nice to spend a bit more time outside chatting, but DAMN it was cold.

+1 - I hope tigger and the bristol guys got back without any hastle.

I was thinking it could be a monthly or bi-monthly meet?

Also, I thought it would be good to meet up with east mids guys.

John

as the organiser with (jonny5 co organising) how does a regular monthly meet sound something like first sat of each month? B)same place and ill phone the pub this time!

was great to meet you all i must say had a great fun day, drive home in snow was a nightmare haha motorway was snowed up :p left at 5 30 got back at 7 haha! and i only live 30-40 mins away :p

Nice to put faces to names however remebering them is going to be a nightmare haha!

Was great to meet everyone :) definitely up for a bi monthly or monthly meet.

Sorry couldnt stay for longer was helping at dads garage down the road, and needed to finish welding up a pug 505 pick up :D

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound :)