The 2012 Briskoda Car Photo Game!

LexVRS

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Brisky photo game just about anything can happen... :rofl:

Theres always some teething troubles with anyone who steps up to the plate but its sorted now so there we go haha, we got the old 2011 banter out the system now :p

All is fixed now so people get out there and take a photo!

Theres always some teething troubles with anyone who steps up to the plate but its sorted now so there we go haha, we got the old 2011 banter out the system now :p

All is fixed now so people get out there and take a photo!

Not yet, plenty more banter to go...

We are nearly two pages in and still haven't completed the first challenge.

Happy New Year!

Time to bring in the old favourite as requested :p!

Following on from the "success" of last years Competition/thread I have decided that i shall take on the responsibility myself to run, score and rule a new thread for 2012! ;)

Out of interest, what happened to Pastyboy?

Did he request you to start a new comp that he did in 2011? (+2010?)

Out of interest, what happened to Pastyboy?

Did he request you to start a new comp that he did in 2011? (+2010?)

I took it over he did not request it however i saw people getting impatient and i stepped in

hold_your_horses.jpg

Lets not all get ahead of ourselves shall we! ;)

I'm still here and was planning on starting a 2012 version this morning (on my return to work and a pc) however lex has snuck in there first to nulify impatience from the last 2 days

If you want to take over the runnign of the game good luck to you fella :D

Or if the last 2 pages of "banter" have made you change your mind by all means i can take over the administration eitehr in this thread of by starting a new one of my own :thumbup:

Oh and i'll finish the admin of the 2011 version in due course

I took it over he did not request it however i saw people getting impatient and i stepped in

I just thought it would have been nice to check with Pasty first as he'd being doing it for the last year or two. (and it was only the 2nd January!)

And if I am honest, he is a FREEDOM member, which gives me more confidence he'll stick around if we give him grief. :giggle:;)

I just thought it would have been nice to check with Pasty first as he'd being doing it for the last year or two. (and it was only the 2nd January!)

And if I am honest, he is a FREEDOM member, which gives me more confidence he'll stick around if we give him grief. :giggle:;)

haha i was a freedom member i just havent renewed it yet haha

hold_your_horses.jpg

Lets not all get ahead of ourselves shall we! ;)

I'm still here and was planning on starting a 2012 version this morning (on my return to work and a pc) however lex has snuck in there first to nulify impatience from the last 2 days

If you want to take over the runnign of the game good luck to you fella :D

Or if the last 2 pages of "banter" have made you change your mind by all means i can take over the administration eitehr in this thread of by starting a new one of my own :thumbup:

Oh and i'll finish the admin of the 2011 version in due course

As you have been doing it for the past 2 years i think a holiday period is in order haha, mind you i would be more than happy to have hints and tips, im watching this topic so i know what happens and when haha

new page same challenge

CHALLENGE #1: YOUR CAR WITH A MILITARY VEHICLE! (NO MILITARY LAND ROVERS TOO COMMON) B) (BONUS POINT IF YOU CAN GET SOLDIERS IN AS-WELL!!)

Edited by lex2311

Yet more controversy - just the way we like this thread to be! :thumbup:

Would that be the same person who's twice (IMMSMC) shut down the thread when we 'gave him grief'? :rofl:

Yet more controversy - just the way we like this thread to be! :thumbup:

Would that be the same person who's twice (IMMSMC) shut down the thread when we 'gave him grief'? :rofl:

Did I miss that?

Must have been 2010. :p

He came back though...

Everyone is allowed to chuck their toys out of the pram once or twice ;)

and as Rich says i caved in an openned it up again as the game is fun when it works, it's just less fun when you have to wade through 3 pages of bitching and moaning to find anything relevant.

This years version is off to a great start then :p

i blame that on a distinct lack of Brimma and John, and an almost complete absence of Simbo! ;)

You and Sam were exemplary whereas those 3 bithced and moaned like a WI meeting!

Just been past an army base with lots and lots of military vehicles, but as we're in a company car... Not allowed under the "new" rules :(

I'd have a taken a picture anyway... he doesn't really understand the rules. :giggle:;)