Yeti Bulb Numbers/Type

Zippyijk

Would some kind soul do me a favour and list the type of each of the yeti's bulbs please??

I'm waiting on mine, should be here any day, but I want to order up some new bulbs for it as the original ones are too yellow for my liking.

I took my bulbs from my Octy vRS before I sold it so I might have some of them already :)

Just need the types not alternatives....there's already a thread for that :D

Thanks

Would some kind soul do me a favour and list the type of each of the yeti's bulbs please??

I'm waiting on mine, should be here any day, but I want to order up some new bulbs for it as the original ones are too yellow for my liking.

I took my bulbs from my Octy vRS before I sold it so I might have some of them already :)

Just need the types not alternatives....there's already a thread for that :D

Thanks

Hi Zippyijk

Try this link.

It's a A5 PDF document that I printed and laminated to keep with the owners / drivers manual in Tigger, (our Yeti). It has all the details of fuses and bulbs together with tyre pressures. Hope it helps....................Tony

Edited by Great Yeti

Hi Zippyijk

Try this link.

It's an A5 PDF document that I printed and laminated to keep with the owners / drivers manual in Tigger, (our Yeti). It has all the details of fuses and bulbs together with tyre pressures. Hope it helps....................Tony

That's a really useful document, - thanks Great Yeti.

Hi Zippyijk

Try this link.

It's a A5 PDF document that I printed and laminated to keep with the owners / drivers manual in Tigger, (our Yeti). It has all the details of fuses and bulbs together with tyre pressures. Hope it helps....................Tony

The information is also in the owners manual which you can download from the Skoda website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, thanks guys :)

One other thing, I heard somewhere that some bulbs can't be replaced on the front....that can't be true??

One other thing, I heard somewhere that some bulbs can't be replaced on the front....that can't be true??

No, not true, as various threads on here about changing head light, side light, fog light and DRL bulbs prove. I think the only "difficult" ones are the indicator bulbs.

I got this from another Yeti forum at some point but can't remember which one or post the link sorry! It was Finnish as Weasley helped point out below. Thanks.

Exterior bulbs:

Front:

Halogen lamp version:

Daylight P13W

Foglight H7

Short / Long H4

Parking Light W5W 12V5W

Indicator HPC24WY

Xenon light version:

Parking lights W5W BL

Day light P13W

Fog light H7

Xenon bulb D1S 12V35W

Indicator HPC24WY

Side lamp mirror W5W 12V5W

Back:

Parking Lamp W5W 12V5W

Fog lamp P21W-12V21W

Reverse light P21W-12V21W

Indicator PY21W

Brake light P21W-12V21W

License plate light C5WLL-12V5W

The interior light bulbs

2 x interior lights / reading lights in front of W5W 12V5W

1 pc Glove box light M12V3W

2 x reading lights rear L12V5W

1 piece Trunk light W5W 12V5W

Perutusvalo P21W-12V21W (not sure what this one is? It does not want to translate!)

By a process of elimination, it's the reversing light. May also be a mis-spelt version of "peruutusvalo" (Finnish).

By a process of elimination, it's the reversing light. May also be a mis-spelt version of "peruutusvalo" (Finnish).

Doh of course! Thanks. I'll fix it above.

Hi Zippyijk

Try this link.

But are the tyre pressures correct for all Yetis?

According to the label inside the fuel filler flap on mine, normal load should be 2.2bar and fully loaded 2.4bar

But are the tyre pressures correct for all Yetis?

According to the label inside the fuel filler flap on mine, normal load should be 2.2bar and fully loaded 2.4bar

Hi CFB emoticon-0148-yes.gif

No, of course not. You should use the pressures quoted on your filler cap label. The information in the handbook refers each owner to the filler cap information sticker where the correct inflation pressures for the specific model that the label is attached too.

The original question by Zippyijk was regarding bulb types and I replied referring to a PDF I had done for our 1.2 TSI (DSG) [clearly shown at the beginning of the document and on each page] which also happened to include the tyre pressure information. That information regarding the tyres is model specific. - Not so the detail regarding the bulbs, which refers to OEM halogen bulbs for all Yeti models fitted with halogen bulbs. Hope that clears that up and avoids any misunderstanding..............................Tony emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Tony,

I wasn't havin a go, as they say.

Of course I realised that the OP was looking for bulb info and that the PDF you kindly provided included tyre pressures just because it was easy for you to have them on the same sheet for your convenience in your Yeti.

The reason I asked was just to see if the pressures were the same on all Yetis. I was sure not as a diesel engine is much heavier than a 1.2 petrol engine so would expect the pressures to be different as indeed they are.

Nice job on the bulb reference sheet :thumbup:

Tony,

I wasn't havin a go, as they say.

Of course I realised that the OP was looking for bulb info and that the PDF you kindly provided included tyre pressures just because it was easy for you to have them on the same sheet for your convenience in your Yeti.

The reason I asked was just to see if the pressures were the same on all Yetis. I was sure not as a diesel engine is much heavier than a 1.2 petrol engine so would expect the pressures to be different as indeed they are.

Nice job on the bulb reference sheet :thumbup:

Did not think you were emoticon-0148-yes.gif - You raised a valid point that needed clarifying............Regards.Tony