Fabia II power steering?

newbie69

I'm looking to change the steering assistance in my Fabia vRS (II) 1.4 TSI towards a heavier - less assisted setting.

I suspect this would be located at

44 - Steering Assist

Recode - 07

But once there, what are the exact values to use? On Fabia-vrs.com the steering assistance is described as ranging from 1 to 5 with 5 being the heavier setting but this is for Fabia mark I. Anybody knowing the correct values used in the Mark II vRS?

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Hiya, you don't know what the original code is? I had a dealer make mine heaver, but all he did was give it a non VRS code & which took the progressive out. I now have VDCS & have made it heaver by altering the 4th digit & the range is 1 to 9, 1 being very heavy & 9 very light.

• 4 months later...

The standard code for mine (2011 1.4 Vrs) is 11241 & I set mine at 11221, but the wife kicked off saying it was way to heavy :( So it is now set at 11231. it is made heaver or lighter by altering the 4th digit.

Address 44: Steering Assist Labels: 6Q0-423-156.lbl

Part No: 6R0 423 156 B

Component: LenkhilfeTRW V277

Coding: 11231

Shop #: WSC 15288

VCID: 2F670D65EA066D1

No fault code found.