How to install a DRL to my superb, Request for wire diagram & code modification

I have bought a Superb in China last year. unfortunately, in China all the Superb does not equip original DRL. I want to install an original SKODA DRL to my car. I am very appreciated if you guys can tel me how to install it. especially following 2 items:

1. wire connection method

2. how to locate the code and modify to activate DRL function in the canbus system.

Thanks in advance.

u_5616562529796.jpg

Edited by propitious

The DRL´s are connected on the BCM. The right one is connected to plug "C" pos. 49 and the left one is connected to pos. 48 on the same plug. You will need to do some coding via VCDS, goto 09 Central Electronics and tick the box with "DRL via seperate lights active".

The DRL´s are connected on the BCM. The right one is connected to plug "C" pos. 49 and the left one is connected to pos. 48 on the same plug. You will need to do some coding via VCDS, goto 09 Central Electronics and tick the box with "DRL via seperate lights active".

Thank you very much for your sharing.

• 3 years later...

Good evening Colleagues,

I had the same idea like first colleague from this topic (Propitious).

So, my car is made 2009 and she doesn't installed separated lights - fog lamp and DRL.

I would like to buy new head-lights from Skoda which content separated lights and after that to connect the correct wire in correct module.

Can you help me, please with following questions:

1. Are the fog head-lights which are installed now on my car had some different dimension between new head lights (with DRL) or the both head lights had the same dimensions;

2. What is the name of module, where I should connect the new wire (may be +12 volts)? I saw answer from GaSelle that the pins are plug "C" on 48 pin for right DRL and pin 49 for left DRL. Am I right? Can you please send me some drawings (wire diagram)?

Thank you in advance and have a nice evening,

Voyslav Filipov