NGK - BKR7EIX [2667]

Guest Sib-rs

Guest Sib-rs

Ordered a set of BKR7EIX spark plugs. Just a quick question, what gap are people setting these to before fitting them?

Would the BKR8 plugs best for remapped engines, as supposed to a stock engine? Much difference between the 7's and 8's?

Edit - just seen the answer I was looking for from pitbull on another post which I hadn't seen earlier.

Edited by MillsyVRS

What was the answer then?

Sorry I didn't mention that, this was what helped me, "7s are recommended for stage 1. I had 8s for a while on unmapped car and were fine. Only reason Revo don't suggest the 8s as you may experience rough idle when cold but I never had a problem. Now at stage2 I'm using 9s"

And the above helped to :)

Guest Sib-rs

Where did you purchase them from, okada themselves?

I will stick them in when I get my car back this weekend and see how the go, same 0.65 gap as the 7's did you use? I checked the 8's today and the were gapped 0.76 out the box

Where did you purchase them from, okada themselves?

I will stick them in when I get my car back this weekend and see how the go, same 0.65 gap as the 7's did you use? I checked the 8's today and the were gapped 0.76 out the box

Got mine from the Dutch importer/supplier. They will make you the best price and they are great people to do business with.

http://www.plasmaprojects.com/index_pp.php