flat spot

I may just not be sensitive to the small changes (if there are any) but I use momentum or v power, depends whether I'm nearer home or work when I fill up.

I notice absolutely no difference in the car regardless of which one I use.

Hi George well its been into skoda had a new coil pack on cylinder 1 as the old coil pack was crack prob happened when spark plugs where change. So the new coil pack that is on in a slightly different part number than the one it replaced. The skoda assist guy said its a later model update its the last letter or something. Any way he put the coil pack which was on 3 on to 1 and the new one onto 3. I assume ease of taking it out. Then it went into main dealer had new software put on dsg box and they said it will learn all over again. And finally ive put a tank of mometum in.....is suppose i ll just have to run it for a couple of weeks to make judgement.

They are cack-handed.

Is there no other garage you can use?

So faulty Coil & No mis-fire Codes logged, (because there were not enough in one cycle)

and yet Skoda Dealers are constantly saying,. 'No Codes Logged, so nothing wrong.'

george

Yeah there is another garage but it takes twice a long to get there. I ll give it a few weeks to see if all is well, new coil pack, new dsg software, relearn gears and momentum sould sort things out. Also when the skoda assist guy replaced the coil pack he checked all plugs which are fine.

What do you reckon to the different coil pack part no?

• Like 1