207bhp Yeti Greenline 1.6tdi Project - Skoda Yeti SE Business 2.0 tdi 150ps SCR Project

DarrellGB

How did the mapping go?

Ben wasn't able to be here so its just mechanicals today, coming back again for the last phase on the mapping, its really challenging my patience as I know the car is being held back from what its capable of!!!

They have been getting a lot of enquiries from 1.6tdi owners though so word is getting out what these engines can do, maybe the they will become the new 1.9's ;)

Busy week coming up for 'Project Sharky' in prep for Ultimate Dubs:

Tuesday - replace faulty hub bearing from brake upgrade  :'(

Wednesday - off to the body shop, touch up stone chips and paint callipers gloss black. 

Fri - Full detail thanks to RMB, anyone around Runcorn needs detailing work i can PM you details.

Saturday - Pics for VW Performance Magazine

Sunday - Ultimate Dubs  :rock:

I'm loving the callipers, gloss black with white Skoda logos, excuse the dirty wheels, cars being detailed soon ready for Ultimate Dubs :)

post-120571-0-58190100-1426148981_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-76021700-1426148956_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Are those nice shiny callipers ready for some upgraded brake fluid yet? :)

Best wheel design that on the Yeti, IMO - wish they'd been available on the Elegance.

• Like 1

Are those nice shiny callipers ready for some upgraded brake fluid yet? :)

Best wheel design that on the Yeti, IMO - wish they'd been available on the Elegance.

They certainly are, I just need a clone and I'll be sorted ;) Not looking like I'll be able to get the brake fluid before Ultimate Dubs but I need to get it from you before the 18th so they can sort it while the downpipe and final mapping are being done :)

Wheel hub replaced, callipers and hubs painted, just dropped the car off to be detailed, pick it up Friday tea time, pop to Mitchell Skoda for the sponsorship graphics fitting and I'll be all set for Ultimate Dubs :)

What I'm really excited about is having the mapping finished up on the 18th March, fingers crossed for 200bhp

• Like 1

Shame on you plugging ABT Tuning

:(

Took me a second to realise what you were meaning!! 

Are they bad? Had to google them to check who they are   :p

• Like 1