Have you ever wanted a racing car?

Toxicvrs

I must fold swmbo's citigo back seats down... What a total teet

I like also how he thinks over inflating tyres gives more power..

As for the clio - a plastic bucket in the engine... Sounds like a good idea to me

• Like 2

The Corsa guy is a genius discovering this seat folding idea, but he missed the commercial possibilities. I have sold this idea to the RAF for £6,000,000. They have now scrapped their entire fleet of Tornados and replaced them with 737's with the seats folded down. They have now got the fastest planes on the planet!

..............and all the plastic trays on the seat backs lift up together to improve braking

• Like 3

Haha... I think everbody is taking it the wrong way... The whole point of that topic is he is poking fun at the vauxhall owners, besides from which everybody knows that your average vauxhall owner has aids anyway, most of them are thick as ****.

• Like 2

Haha... I think everbody is taking it the wrong way... The whole point of that topic is he is poking fun at the vauxhall owners, besides from which everybody knows that your average vauxhall owner has aids anyway, most of them are thick as ****.

Oi :P thankfully I've got rid of my VX van

Corsa driver discovers new fundamental law of the universe that the mass of an object is affected by it's orientation. I must call Steven Hawkin.

Either that or the Corsa driver is a blithering idiot and should be chemically castrated for the benefit of humanity.

• Like 2

Oi :p thankfully I've got rid of my VX van

Same here, after it got "spotted" on a corsa forum as a "sleeper" which left a 1.2 sxi for dead. 

Worst bit is, it was a 1.7d, I wasn't aware I was racing anyone, and wasn't particularly in a rush. 

I suppose it takes all sorts. It does make me wonder who ties his shoe laces in a morning!

We have a few young lads in our street who like to thrash crap cars, we have, Liam with a Lupo 1.4 16v (My Lad), Luke, he drives a 206 1.1, Jake has a 1.2 Corsa, Danny has a Fiesta 1.25 zetec, Sam has a 1.6 Zetec Fiesta and his brother has a Focus TDCi.

Sam and his brother are always racing each other, this will end in tears.

Jake is not allowed to mod his car as his Mum won't let him.

Luke does what he wants and regularly swaps his car, scrap man usually takes his cars when he is finished with them.

Danny has modified his intake, he took off all the air box Ford fitted and has a pair of tights stretched across the intake!

Liam's Lupo is lowered (awful ride) has crap brakes and has its fair share of tin worms.

Not sure if any of them know why or what they are doing but we were all young once  ;)   and probably did some silly things too.  :blush:

• Like 2