Lumpy idle and knock felt through break pedal

My dads just driven my car and thinks the same as me it feels lumpy and sounds a little lumpy you can feel like a knock through the break pedal when standing stil, it's not like constant but it does it at different timings, car in question is mk2 Fabia vrs (plugs were changed 10k ago) can any tech think of a reason or anyone know why?

Many thanks

Is this with the car cold on start up,  & foot on the brake,  & also when up to heat and stopped?

You might have to check the spark plugs again, all 4.

Did you put the Plugs in or did a Garage,  

are they the standard plugs & the car run on 99 ron fuel?

How many miles now on the Car, 

Has is had a new Air Filter, an ECU Update,

and the DSG Service Campaign Oil change and ECU Update?

A check of Fault Codes will probably be a good move if all is up to date on the servicing.

But misfires might not be registered.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Once it's up to temp it still does it, that's when my dad noticed it, there cars going in for a service with skoda tomorrow I've asked them to inspect but I bet they won't and will say there fine, cars done 40k and is 2010 plate,

It has the service campaign done a couple months back and think they did the update at the same time.

I met a member yesterday for some VCDS mods and he did a scan at the same time and all came back good.

Also thanks for the swift response

Tesco do not do 97 ron,  

just 95 ron minimum 'Unleaded;, and that is not great, but many will say makes no difference.

or the Momentum 99.

97 RON Minimum 'Super Unleaded' from.

Sainsburry, BP, Esso, maybe others.  

& then and others are also selling 'Unleaded 95 RON Minimum'.

So, 99 ron minimum Super Unleaded from Tesco Momentum 99 or Shell V-Power Nitro.

Edited by goneoffSKi