Bilstein B8 question.

Ok so I've fitted a set of Bilstein B8's this morning but on fitting I noted that the rear uses the existing bump stop but the front shock is to large to reuse the existing bump stop, can anyone else who's has done this work confirm and or suggest whether there is an alternative bump stop that can be fitted?

Are you sure they are the correct ones? I had mine fitted with h&r springs and there was no mention of any other parts needed.

Part numbers are correct, I checked, they fit and drive really well but the original shock has a small bump stop under the rubber boot but the Bilstein shock has a bigger diameter shaft than the standard shock so wont accept the bump stop. Just wondering if anyone else has spotted this and if normal/acceptable to not fit the bump stop.

Are you sure they are the correct ones? I had mine fitted with h&r springs and there was no mention of any other parts needed.

+1

I did not do the work myself on mine but I don't recall any other items needed...

PS. I don't mean to say they are the wrong ones but rather it's just how they're supposed to be installed I guess. Don't remember if there are bump stops still on the front ones.

Edited by newbie69