Furby Rear Brace......The Facts, By Carjacked MIKE!

Oh Dear

I seem to have started a war.......its my fault.

Ok, Lets start at the beginning, I Carjacked Mike/MEGA Have for some time been designing and selling Removable rear Strut braces. So far the cars covered are

Mg ZR

Seat Leon

Furby vRS

Now the ZR is being sold by MGOC.

The Seat Brace was posted on one of the Seat BB by Rob who was very helpful in the R+D and fronting my mad (but it works) device. We sold about 15, 5 going overseas!

I wanted to move on an make more, build up a range thus i asked Sarah @ JBS if she be keen to help..........Which she is :))

Because we needed a couple of Photo's i used the ones Rob had very kindly taken and posted for me on his website. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM......I DIDN'T.........THAT WAS RUDE AND WRONG OF ME.

Rob didn't know Who had posted or why and that's not his fault...its is MINE....I am very sorry to ALL those whom i have caused hassle.

Yes, A vRS FURBY BRACE IS in R+D, I did do one for one guy but i was thinking about a better wat of mounting it.

If Anyone has Photo's of your Boot without carpet so i can see what's what than i can take it from there.

Now, can we all be friends?

Mike.

IIRC, those black patches come off and it is fixed to the chassis through the holes under there

Does it :confused:

Mike prototype fits in the top hole on the support behind the seat.

Its a bit tricky to fit as you have to put the bolt through the other side which has limited room.

6912.attach

Does it :confused:

Mike prototype fits in the top hole on the support behind the seat.

Its a bit tricky to fit as you have to put the bolt through the other side which has limited room.

Sorry' date=' i may be wrong, but i was under the impression it was the same style as robdons one which is on his website Here> [url']http://www.20v-turbo.co.uk/leonbrace.html[/url] But as i said i may be barking up the wrong tree :thumbup:

Leon = Golf platform

Fabia = Polo platform

Hence the difference' date=' one assumes.[/quote']

That’s why i said "Style" of brace not the same brace :P but the reason i thought it was this one, was that i was led to believe the Fabia brace would be non intrusive and required no drilling to fit?

But "one" could be "assuming" correctly Nick, as i said before I could be wrong

i thought it was this one was that i was led to believe the Fabia brace would be non intrusive and required no drilling to fit?

So far it doesn't :) I'm sure Mike wont go down this route. Just have to wait and see what Mike comes up with.