Air filter

Tjboyy

Whats everyones view on the pipercross cone filter yeah i know you can get the forge or itg but i like the idea of a custom one am sure ive seen pictures of one on here before just not sure it it will give the same affect as the itg intake.

post-130236-0-98942000-1455440255_thumb.jpeg

'sharkrider' was running one i think.

Cold winter time now, a fresh OEM one will be fine right now,

£16 or so. & It will give you as good power at Crail on the 6th March as the Pipercross.

?

Have you got the car Remapped?

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/202991-changing-air-filter-mk2-fabia-vrs-tsi-guide

Tuning Box and bits and pieces & 211.6bhp

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/221248-vrs-powereds-skoda-fabia-vrs-tsi-tmc-itg-2116-bhp

EDIT. PS

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/235143-air-filter

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

A might try it n get the misses tae pay for it for my birthday lol. Aye ecotune will be doing te map if i get it in was there yesterday seeing my mates leon on the rollers. A machine ofa car makes me want a 2.0 tfsi but im happy moding the fAbia priced an airteck unit to.

I've fitted the vwr polo gti induction kit with the battery tray kit to spin it. The vrs is a animal now with it fitted. The car last year was 216bhp and 301nm torque with the standard airbox with a itg replacement filter in it.

20160130_114911.jpg

Also the other day grant Webster came down to have a natter and play in the car and he loved it.

Ant

Edited by Ant-Vrs
  • Like 3

I've fitted the vwr polo gti induction kit with the battery tray kit to spin it. The vrs is a animal now with it fitted. The car last year was 216bhp and 301nm torque with the standard airbox with a itg replacement filter in it.

20160130_114911.jpg

Also the other day grant Webster came down to have a natter and play in the car and he loved it.

Ant

Did you use the tmg kit for the battery spin? Or is there a uk retailer offering them now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by aholloway21

Did you use the tmg kit for the battery spin? Or is there a uk retailer offering them now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's the tmg performance one but it ain't worth the money. It came with no instructions just lettered a-d and in the end I had to modified the battery tray has it sat higher than the slam panel.
  • Like 2

20160130_114911.jpg

Ant

Can confirm what ant says his vrs is just unbelievably quick and sounds epic love to see what a custom map could do to it ant

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...