Costco fuel...much cheapness

Nathanio

I got to use the Costco Petrol Station at Thurrock today.

Super unleaded (99 Ron) for 108.9ppl or 104.9ppl. I filled with super.

Massive site and lots of pumps. Felt very American.

I don't think there are many sites around that do the fuel.

I have one a few miles away from me in Liverpool, it is handy as its a few pence cheaper but after a while it seemed pointless travelling down there for a combined saving of up to £1 for the whole fuel bill. I just stick to sainsburys now as it keeps the missus happy with nectar points  :clap:

I had to go anyway. Saved around £4.20 over local prices so worthy of a fill up!

If you're a member and near by then do fill up unless you need premium diesel.

• Like 1

I use a little indie a couple of miles away to get Derv. At least 5p less than most places, and 2p less than local Asda. Now if the local Sheople could follow suit then perhaps the oil barons might take fright, and drop normal derv from 111.9 to a lot less.

Why is it that a lot of Europe get 100+ Ron fuel but the max we get here is 99? Keep hearing people say how well their car runs on the 100+ stuff and would love to fill the tank up with it. I know you can buy barrels of the stuff, but not exactly the most convenient way of doing it for me.

Actually if you buy Super Unleaded 99 Octane that is 99 minimum and sometimes in some places that is 100 octane.

Maybe when it is winter spec.

Worth trying 25 litres of 102 ron sometime.

Just consider it the same price as if you were only getting 11 mpg instead of 22 mpg.

Much cheapness compared to going to the Opera.

Hiperflo 250.

http://vitalequipment.co.uk/carless-hiperflo-12-c.asp

Edited by GoneOffSKi