Skoda Fabia Mk3 Limited Edition 1.4 TSI / DSG Promotion Video.

Ootohere

Well seeing as there are only 1,300 Models going to 21 markets we will see.  

See how many private buyers get a chance to order / buy or lease a new one and go for Green wheels rather than White or Black from the Factory.

The ones at Skoda Main Dealerships as Demonstrator / Showroom cars might have green wheels.

Those likely to be the ones the Magazine / News Paper / Video Reviewers get from Skoda Media / Press department might well have.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 20/12/2017 at 10:08, Kobayashi said:

so now everyones gonna have green wheels, knew it would catch on.....:)

That’s my look for next year.....

I was gutted, due to a family birthday party falling on the same night I missed the chance to have a look at a R5 in the flesh that came all the way from Belgium.

@AMD87 took some pictures of it.

Davy

13 hours ago, AMD87 said:

Edited by RickW
Mistake

Not keen on the wheel colour, but otherwise sounds like a good idea to me! Disappointing 0-62 though Rick. Our standard 1.2TSI 110ps DSG's do it in 9.4secs compared to 8.8 for this new one. Ok, so it's only a minor thing and doesn't tell the whole story of driveability but.....!

Thanks for posting Offski.

Edited by Estate Man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Offski said:

Clearly does not reflect what a 125ps (minimum) 1.4TSI / DSG will actually be able to go from 0-62 mph in, but then Skoda are not that stupid to upset VW or VW owners by giving times that are accurate / lower.

from other Mk3 1,2TSI monte threads have seen 150bhp from 110bhp just by mapping so what would the 125bhp mk3 RS be capable of mapped? 

Edited by Kobayashi

It is not a R5 it is a Limited R5 edition,  big difference, like £115,000 difference.

I think a Limited R5 tribute, all the show and no go,  all that motorsport heritage & success & 'Rallying DNA' and all that crap will re-map just great.

Left hand drive though, so very 'Rallying'. Good for hand brake turns.

They used up some 1.4TSI's they had kicking around, 

could they not use some 1.5TSI's before they need GPF's on them?

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/444935-r5-wrap-on-mk-3 

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AMD87 said:

one touch i did like is they put the chassis number on a plaque on the dash with what number the car is.

Similiar to what they done with the mark 1 vRS SE with it stitched on the seats.

Davy