DSG 7 speed gearbox problems

Can anyone help with this. Even the roadside assistance didn't know what was wrong. Has any of you guys had this issue before? If so what was the outcome. Totally fed up with my car at present. 3 visits to the workshop in last 3 weeks. Seems to be one thing after another at present.

20180210_092225.jpg

Have the dealership employees mention the Service Campaign.

When was your car built?

For some DQ200 7 Speed Twin Dry Clutch DSG built 2013-2015 there is a Service Campaign.  '34H5', A Software update.

Reason for this said to be heat, pressure, reason being failures.  

?

Has your DSG been done, or require this.    There should be a sticker in the Spare Tyre well of done.

http://skoda.co.uk/about-us/contact-us 

2 hours ago, AwaoffSki said:

^^^ 

Is that even if it is a 1.4 TSI 150ps with a DQ200 ?

1.4 TSI, 1.8 TSI and 1.6 TDI all have DQ200. 

5 hours ago, ljhoward64 said:

This car is only 3 months old had it from new and it's the sportline superb 2.0 tdi estate if this helps anyway.

Sounds to me like something significantly wrong. I would suggest a trip to the dealer's (again)! If the car is a lemon perhaps you should consider rejecting it?

Just waiting on what they come back with now and weighing up my options as to whether i keep the thing or not. It hasn't been a good car for the last couple of months. Still had outstanding issues on the car before any of this happened.

Wireless charging not working (No stock for 3-4 months i had been told) so this only lasted 8 weeks before breaking.

Fumes coming into the car

Now gearbox playing up with no reverse gear

I think i am well within my rights to give it back if the outcome is not a good one. Skoda UK have been pretty good on the phone and so has the dealer i purchased from. Its a shame i seem to be the first with this issue looking around the forum though. Cannot seem to find anyone else that has had the same issue.

27 minutes ago, ljhoward64 said:

Just waiting on what they come back with now and weighing up my options as to whether i keep the thing or not. It hasn't been a good car for the last couple of months. Still had outstanding issues on the car before any of this happened.

Wireless charging not working (No stock for 3-4 months i had been told) so this only lasted 8 weeks before breaking.

Fumes coming into the car

Now gearbox playing up with no reverse gear

I think i am well within my rights to give it back if the outcome is not a good one. Skoda UK have been pretty good on the phone and so has the dealer i purchased from. Its a shame i seem to be the first with this issue looking around the forum though. Cannot seem to find anyone else that has had the same issue.

I think it is pretty rare, but that is no consolation to you! Probably looking at the fault codes with VCDS etc would give a clue as to what is wrong.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, szollosiaki said:

Who knows the type of the 7 speed DSG gearbox in 2019 Superb 2.0TSI 272?

DQ381 for AWD.....ur case.

DQ380 for FWD

Edited by JR RS

@ljhoward64 I would suggest negociating the dealer replaces the car. After 3 months, facing already such problems has legitimately underminced your confidence into this car.

Personnal question: is this also a DQ381 on a TDI 190 AWD DSG6?