Ordered a 1.4 or 1.5

Just put a deposit of £500 for a 1.5 SE l dsg /leather seats ,now the long wait hope to have car late October order was with Skoda Horton in Lincoln .

17 minutes ago, TumnusCat said:

I don't believe that the 1.5 Kodiaq is available. Is it a Karoq that you have ordered?

3C3E448A-E490-436A-853F-58ABCDD9827A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great information @bripat, where did you get this from!?

Good to know the order books are now open for the 1.5 TSI.

Or has your dealer simply taken your deposit and will order the car as soon as the engine appears on the system?

We can at least see that there are plenty of cars dotted about in stock.

Edited by silver1011

21 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Great information @bripat, where did you get this from!?

Good to know the order books are now open for the 1.5 TSI.

Or has your dealer simply taken your deposit and will order the car as soon as the engine appears on the system?

Information was from another Skoda forum I guess the order will go in after the factory shutdown for 3weeks 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Markharrop said:

how did the 1.5 price compare to the 1.4 prices offered

I've not been told I will get the 1.5 but it looks like it will be , went through carwow with all the offers Skoda £2k/£1k test drive for 1.4 or 5 del dsg with leather seats comes to £24.500 on PCP did try carfile  and others but could not get near to Hortons price. My only worry is that small print does say the £1k test drive must have car registered by 30 September.

Whilst they didn't say how they'd do it, Skoda UK told me they'd keep me right if my car arrived after their cut-off date on their last £1,000 incentive (quarter 1 fuel card).

1 minute ago, silver1011 said:

Whilst they didn't say how they'd do it, Skoda UK told me they'd keep me right if my car arrived after their cut-off date on their last £1,000 incentive (quarter 1 fuel card).

Think I will ask dealer in early September as it's 17 weeks until 30th September 

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

Interestingly - there are L&Ks somewhere in the system already according to that...

10 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Interestingly - there are L&Ks somewhere in the system already according to that...

Can only see Superb L&K’s , can’t see where it shows any  Kodiaq L&K ‘s available.

Hi guys, I’m new here :-) Just want to share my experience, ordered my Kodiaq Style 1.4TSI 4x4 DSG on February 6, first not fixed time of build I was given was week 19. Then approx 2 weeks prior to week 19 it changed to a fixed term of build in week 21. My dealer called me on Monday this week that my bear was built :-) Should have it at home next week. 

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

Great, where are you from?

We don't have the 'Style' here in the UK.

Slovakia, but as long as I know Style versions are offered throughout Europe, maybe except UK. Style is the highest, basic is called Active and mid Ambition over here. 

1 hour ago, kindalen said:

What is the real world mpg of the 1.4 150ps Auto like?

Anything from low 30s when doing the school run in the morning to high 40s on a motorway cruise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, curious_george said:

Style is the highest, basic is called Active and mid Ambition over here. 

Same here in Ireland. The factory always makes these three defined trim levels. The different spec names you see in the UK are ones that Skoda UK have set up for their market. They will have negotiated a set of different option packs that are added to the Skoda Active, Ambition and Style "default specs" to create the "S", "SE", "SE Technology", SE L" and Edition (I may not have all those right!). Skoda Ireland does the same and adds options to the baseline specs  - hence a "Style" here may always have leather and a Columbus but that ain't necessarily true elsewhere. 

I'd be pretty certain that an Edition is a Style" with a nice set of extra options added as a package. I've been told that the L&K version will be a "Style" default but with and "L&K" luxury package added to it a build time. That's what they did with the Superbs anyways. 

Edited by TheRobinK
typo

12 minutes ago, TheRobinK said:

"Style" here may always have leather and a Columbus but that ain't necessarily true elsewhere. 

Yeah there are quite a few differences on each market I suppose... “Style” here comes with Amundsen and fabric seats. Leather or Columbus you need to add... bud beside these there is pretty much everything I want and I added just a couple of extras such as heated windscreen or a spate tyre in the booth.