Karoq 4x4

Channel

There seems to be a difference of opinion as to whether you can have both the Off road mode and the snow mode both operating at the same time, which would seem to be a good idea if you were driving Off road and in the snow.  The manual does not make it clear in fact the manual does not make much clear regarding the use of these modes.  It would help as well if the pictures of the vehicles were from right hand drive models and that the actual photographs of the instruments and cockpit were takes with a decent camera.  Probably the worst car manual available.  One of the better videos is  below but not clear on that point. The rest are all driving in the snow very fast with music and no instruction.

Right,  I paused the TV and nipped out for you to check and this is what happens according to my brief test ...

You can

Select snow and then select off road and they will both stay engaged

You cannot 

Select off road and then select snow as it forces the off road to deselect

Does that help?

Edited by Cd1yat

CDlyat.  Just checked, it with the mode first then off road button although the mode button remains lit press it again and the snow mode indicator does not have a green outline But pick mode normal then off road the green outline remains. So it looks as thought you can't have both.  Regarding Offski, I might fit a winch and snorkle.