Skoda Octavia Interior Illumination Conversion by EddyH

ColinD

• 11 months later...

Thanks mainly to Eddy's help, i'm nearly complete on my Golf Mk4 illumination conversion.

I have everything complete now except for the Clocks and the centre console switch LEDs.

The clocks are nearly there too - I have a set of half-FIS clocks which just need coding plus some EPROM code changes to enable RTE (Range To Empty) and the illuminated dial needles, and we're done !

I got Motometer Clocks (seems that many of the UK Immo3 TDi / half-FIS are of this make) - but the PCB will fit inside the Skoda VDO casing.

The only minor niggle is that using the Golf foils (which are a little plain) - the shape of the Skoda centre minor gauge aperture reveals a cutout in the Motometer foils.

I will see if there's some matt black plastic I can fix over this for now to hide it.

W8 - if you would like a fitting guide - have a look at my website. It's been there for years !

W8 Inner Light

• 4 months later...
Eddy, I'm interested in how you hooked the FIS up to the Stereo/MFD. Have you still got the pics?

J

PM me your email address and I'll send some through.

I went to alot of effort in the first place including pictures and they were removed. I'm over my attachment limit and I don't have alternative hosting setup.

• 3 years later...

hopin someone can help me out here..just got a vw climate display to replace my ocy one but wont show up temp and led's wont work is there a specific one needed to work on ocy? i have noticed that mine is einstelleinheit (adjusting unit) II and the vw one is adjusting unit III also software(i think thats wat it is)is diffrent mine is c2.0.0. and vw 0006 ??? does this make any sense and can anyone help? is it possable to recode vw one??

aghh so many questions.....

• 4 months later...