My beautiful vrs has been hit by a hospital bus.

All fixed now,all replaced brand new just waiting to get the strips done Friday,I'm so glad it wasn't a right off as it is low mileage 25000 I've had it from new,never been thrashed much,me and girlfriend love this car.

IMG_20190102_145541.jpg

IMG_20190102_150816.jpg

Nice colour. Looks worse than it probably was, otherwise it would have been a write off, especially if it had been back quarter.

Just had my 2010 tailgate replaced under warranty due to rust, so as yours is late 2012, that is probably a bonus in my book. Think Skoda changed the rear numberplate light gaskets from foam to rubber, as it held the moisture and road salt. Check they've rewired in the high level brake light. The clowns at VAG body shop forgot to connect!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skoffski said:

Good work.

?

Was the car in 'D' when it was hit or sitting parked?

Did you ask them to remove the 'ballast weights' from the rear crash bar or were they already removed?

58e68bea62c88_SkodaFabiarearweights(1).jpg.8a3ed183a486ac72406750281a1e222a.jpg.35c70b79cd6cb913326c422ff102ab1c.jpg

Hi,my girlfriend was driving and slowing down at a junction when the hospital bus hit  it in drive,the bus driver was a twenty year old who had only been in the job a week,don't know about ballast weights ,it's a well known company in my area with a good reputation that did the work and I am very happy with the work ,no mechanical problems only bodywork which was a relief,had it back a week and still drives like new,I have fully comp insurance with a yearly extended warranty cover with Skoda which is an extra £200 a year but worth it in my opinion incase or any engine and gearbox problems,I had to claim for new water pump etc a couple of years ago,me and girlfriend love driving this car and in 6 years of ownership except water pump have had zero issues,thanks.

• Like 1