Columbus Dynamic route - recalculation due to TMC traffic notifications.

My problem is with the  Columbus Infotainment navigation settings.

Traffic program (TP) &  Dynamic route - recalculation due to TMC traffic notifications.

When I set a route to my destinations when a traffic TMC notification comes through I just get rerouted with no options to accept or reject  the rerouting.

Have I got my settings wrong? 

Should I turn off Dynamic route.

If I do this do I get the manual options to reroute with the SAT NAV showing me the proposed new route so I can choose.

IMG_20200218_130820.jpg

IMG_20200218_130841.jpg

IMG_20200218_131040.jpg

Thanks I thought that might be the issue.

The Dynamic Mode is sort of useless unless you can  see the recommended  change to the route, and choose  to accept or reject it.

So if the Dynamic is turned off,and there is traffic problems on my route do i have to do anything?

Like click on the problem and it will give me diversion options?

Sorry for being dumb, but it's not something I see on my normal daily commutes. It only occurs when on long distance travels usually abroad.  

2 hours ago, vizslabob said:

So if the Dynamic is turned off,and there is traffic problems on my route do i have to do anything?

If Dynamic is turned off then the only way you'll know about problems en route is by manually checking the Traffic data (my Amundsen has a TRAFFIC button which makes that easy).

I actually leave Dynamic on and if I can't see a reason for the reroute I follow the route I was going to anyway - 99 times out of 100 there was no need for the reroute anyway (TMC data is very often hours - or more! - out of date).

Edited by PetrolDave