hill hold control activation

bonjour, j'ai une skoda fabia monte carlo 2017, je voulais activer le hhc, j'ai un message: codage refusé, erreur 31, demande hors intervalle, ma question est [comment savoir si mon bloc ABS est compatible avec hill hold contrôle]

I managed it with Carista. The dongle was cheap, you get a trial period whereby you can activate that and other bits and pieces for free. Very simple.

Edit: Unfortunately I can't help you with your error code. 

Edited by Benz3ne

On 06/04/2020 at 08:23, Benz3ne said:

I managed it with Carista. The dongle was cheap, you get a trial period whereby you can activate that and other bits and pieces for free. Very simple.

Does carista allow changing headlight voltage?

• 3 weeks later...

It can be done easily with vcds unfortunately its quite expensive. I regret selling mine. Can carista code led licence plate bulbs

The hill hold is quite useful

Edited by cm9876

• 4 months later...
On 06/04/2020 at 08:23, Benz3ne said:

How did you activate hill hold with carista? 

Just now, JGrindel said:

How did you activate hill hold with carista? 

Used the free trial membership, went onto 'Customise', then there's a subsection for something like 'Driving' if I recall correctly and 'hill hold'. Activated that and pressed 'save' then it showed a loading screen and 'complete' thereafter.

Worked like a charm after that'd be done.

20 minutes ago, Benz3ne said:

Used the free trial membership, went onto 'Customise', then there's a subsection for something like 'Driving' if I recall correctly and 'hill hold'. Activated that and pressed 'save' then it showed a loading screen and 'complete' thereafter.

Worked like a charm after that'd be done.

Was this on a fabia iii? I notice you have Octavia listed on your profile. 

Just now, JGrindel said:

Was this on a fabia iii? I notice you have Octavia listed on your profile. 

Yes, the Octavia is a recent change and the DSG models (for Fabia and Octavia) have hill-hold as standard. 

This was done on a Fabia III (1.0tsi Colour Edition, 5sp Manual).

I also did cornering fogs, refill quantity, lap timer (lol), throttle input type and needle sweep while I had the trial membership.

29 minutes ago, Benz3ne said:

Yes, the Octavia is a recent change and the DSG models (for Fabia and Octavia) have hill-hold as standard. 

This was done on a Fabia III (1.0tsi Colour Edition, 5sp Manual).

I also did cornering fogs, refill quantity, lap timer (lol), throttle input type and needle sweep while I had the trial membership.

Ah thats annoying... mine doesnt show it :( 

I used OBD11 to enable, along with cornering lights and autolocking etc. Incidentally you can also change the gradient at which hill hold engages. OBD11 has an app for hill hold on the Fabia, one click enable. I manually changed the adaption however.  

On 23/09/2020 at 16:26, jasoncmiles said:

I used OBD11 to enable, along with cornering lights and autolocking etc. Incidentally you can also change the gradient at which hill hold engages. OBD11 has an app for hill hold on the Fabia, one click enable. I manually changed the adaption however.  

What year is your Fabia? Ive got a 2017 and I was using VCDS and it gave me an out of range error.... 

You have the problem, because it is a 'feature' and you will need to unlock the security code (usually 20103) to unlock the settings to allow you to activate Hill-Hold.

Vous avez le problème, car il s'agit d'une «fonctionnalité» et vous devrez déverrouiller le code de sécurité (généralement 20103) pour déverrouiller les paramètres afin de vous permettre d'activer Hill-Hold.