MEGAPARTS.EU Usage

R_U_AFA

ive not used them, but if youre looking for an EU based parts supplier, Winparts are german based, ive used them for shipping to Ireland a few times and they supply the "better" branded stuff too (febi, Bilstein, etc)

I would order from the UK, but nobody seems to have the parts I want or is breaking a felicia at the moment.

As far as I can tell, i think that that megaparts is basically the motorhog of bulgaria?

I mean for new parts EU, I could use skoda-parts cz, i've been happy with their service before, even tho their parts can be a bit naf.

• 3 months later...

So I took the plunge and ordered some parts from them, and they turned up ok and well packaged. I've just ordered again and I'll post again with the result, but I can't foresee any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

So 2nd order has turned up ok, and was well packaged again.

I can't fault them, apart from if you pay by PayPal they don't seem to be able to distinguish which payment is yours, so I have had to sent evidence of payment. And if you want an order over 30kg it will have to be split up otherwise postage costs £170, instead of £25. But otherwise I would give them a 9 out of 10.