Laurin & Klement Felicia Estate

should be a 1.6 petrol I think. The L+K was a special limited edition top of the range car, one of the rarer variants out there and highly sought after for the leather interior etc. £450 was a bargain. normally closer to £800, Plenty of people out there would pay good money for the interior as well. Laurin and Klement were the two founders of Skoda back when they were bicycle manufacturers. The numbers of this special edition sold over here I believe were in the hundreds not the thousands. Cant remember if the L+K had AC or not?? Been a long time since I looked at them.

It is a nice car only problem is its too nice to chuck all my tools in. Somehow I dont think I will have a cement mixer in the back and a wheel barrow on the roof like I used to with my old Favorit :D.I would like any info on this model so if anyone knows any sites with info please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
eBay.co.uk: Skoda Felicia "Laurin & Klement" limited edition (item 220099746918 end time 08-Apr-07 17:19:21 BST)

Click on the above as there is one for sale on Ebay at the minute. Looks nice :thumbup:

o my god!!! what a smashing moter. i want it!!!!!!!

cant belive how good a condition the seats are in. usualy the lether is abit ruff, but not on that one.

Oh wow, I never knew they did an L&K Felicia. We have an L&K Octavia and an L&K Superb, having traded in our Felicia GLXi this morning. They are great little cars. We did 120,000 miles in ours before we had any real problems.

• 2 weeks later...