VRS Estate spoiler fitted *PHOTOS*...

Hi guys,

Not sure if any of you can remember but when I was awaiting delivery of my VRS estate I was asking lots of questions regarding the optional Skoda accesories spoiler.

Well I wasnt 100% convinced Id like it but thought I'd take a chance and place an order. When it arrived, I held it in place and promptly decided it was a stayer! (painted first of course!) :o

Ive just picked the car up with the spolier in place. Thought I'd post a few photos for those of you that are interested. Its still subtle and the lines work very well with the existing bodywork lines. :thumbup:

Opinions (good and bad) welcome.

vrsspoiler3.jpg

vrsspoiler4.jpg

vrsspoiler1.jpg

vrsspoiler2.jpg

Lee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys. I love it I have to say. It was bonded on so no drilling. At £100 for the part I didnt think it was too steep either.

Also, I agree it should be standard. You get a spolier on the VRS hatch - why not on the estate too!?!

Lee

A rare improvement indeed. Normally, bodywork bolt-ons don't work for me but having seen that I can't believe its not a standard item. Looks the buisiness and finishes off the VRS looks properly.

Can this be bought from the dealer and fitted as an add on item, or can it only be ordered from new?

You can add it as an extra item (dealer fit).

Part No. FAA 620 001 cost £100 but you would have to add the cost of painting and fitting which would take it to around £250 iirc.

Certainly looks good. If you don't mind a couple more questions.

Does it use the existing high level brake light and is there any problem with the wiring?

Does it bond directly to the existing lip above the rear window?

thanks Bert

Certainly looks good. If you don't mind a couple more questions.

Does it use the existing high level brake light and is there any problem with the wiring?

Does it bond directly to the existing lip above the rear window?

thanks Bert

Yes, no and yes. :P

Tom - weather permitting I'll take some more tomorrow for you.

Lee

Sunset privacy glass is available as a factory fitted option on estates only for £200. I've just had mine done by a local firm who did a superb job for the same price.