Lots & Lots of Octavia vRS Pics (56k Beware)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite what you two may think others may be interested, like I was when I found them!

It's taken me a fair amount of my time uploading these and posting them on here for others to enjoy and if you don't like it then feck off somewhere else and post your inane comments there, capiche!

Why!! x 3

They are all different - it's not the same set of pictures repeated twice :)

I am now going to post 35 pictures of my new 08 elegance with xenon, maxi-dot etc.etc.etc.etc

:D

Despite what you two may think others may be interested, like I was when I found them!

It's taken me a fair amount of my time uploading these and posting them on here for others to enjoy and if you don't like it then feck off somewhere else and post your inane comments there, capiche!

I get the feeling you think I was being sarcastic:orb_sad::orb_upset

Some intresting examples there.... just goes to show what difference a set of wheels can make etc...

Some I like others I'm not so keen on!

Thanks for the effort, apprectaite it must have taken some time to collate and upload all those piccies

Great pics and nice to look at.

Particularily like some of those with vRS decals on the sides. Some of the wheels are too chavy for my liking but others are great.

Steve

2 things to say about this thread:

1) Thanks for taking the time and effort to post these pics, some nice looking examples there :thumbup:

2) Im not usually an estate fan, but those white estates with the dark alloys looks bloody lush :cool:

Some interesting examples there. Hopefully show what does and doesn't work with the Octy. How come there are no pictures of black vRS's with silver viper stripes, or black viper stripes?

Nice to see so many Swedish Octavia in the tread.

The first Octavia was owned by The Pig

One blue is very nice inside.

Alpine IVA-D310R

DVD Alpine DVA-9861Ri

DSP Alpine PXA-700

Alpine SPR-13S (5,25” )

Alpine SWR-1042D (10”)

GPS Alpine PMD-B100P

Alpine MRP-F450

Monoblock Alpine MRP-M650

2 Alpine TME-M780

Sony PS2

The pic of a blue with V-tech on the sida was taken by me. He is a friend.

Both blue have V-tech step 3 chip with 3" and downpipe. 277 hp

The owner of the blue with V-tech on the side also have a Fabia RS with 190hp/508 Nm. V-tech extreme.

A lot of other Swedish car in the tread and most of them have V-tech.