Sheffield meet! You know you wanna :-)

Damo

Following on from the newbie from Sheffield thread in the Introduce yourself section, are we going to get some kind of meet sorted?

It seemed there were quite a few interested, so put your name down if you want to get this going, and any suggestions for the venue.

C'mon people, lets show em Sheffield can actually produce some good meets :)

Cut and paste your name and car details, then preferred venue suggestions afterwards please

I will go first.

1. Damo and Michelle (Race Blue Octy II vRS) Preferred venue - The Old Post Office

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Damo and Michelle (Race Blue Octy II vRS) Preferred venue - The Old Post Office

2. Speednut (Silver Mk1 Octavia vRS) Anywhere

3. Mater (Race blue MK II Octy) Anywhere work permitting

3. WaveyDavey & Ange (Black Fabia vRS) Old post office / Anywhere

If it's in the Sheffield area then Ange might come in the silver vRS as well as me in the black one.

We're up for a meet anytime as long as i'm not working..... I'm working Sunday 7th June...... And then bearing in mind we get married on the 21st June and we're then away for another two or three weekends following that. :thumbup:

So hopefully we'll see you all there. :)

Cheers

Dave.

4. Mater (Race blue MK II Octy) Anywhere work permitting

Thats it folks sign up

Oh, apologies Mater, how rude of Waveydavey to leave you off the list

He is like that Im afraid :P

Hey now then stroppy. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

If it's at the Old Post Office, I'll come in the Mazda..

( Lots of twisties on the way there.:D)

Nice one..... Have always liked them but have never had the chance to have a look close up. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

If it's in the Sheffield area then Ange might come in the silver vRS as well as me in the black one.

We're up for a meet anytime as long as i'm not working..... I'm working Sunday 7th June...... And then bearing in mind we get married on the 21st June and we're then away for another two or three weekends following that. :thumbup:

So hopefully we'll see you all there. :)

Cheers

Dave.

I might get along if someone posts directions;).

Congratulations for the 21st mate that's my b/day, so had to get married on the 18th instead.

4. Mater (Race blue MK II Octy) Anywhere work permitting

5. omen o3 silver octy vrs , anywhere but work permitting

6. Mattbeef Red MK1, again anywhere work permitting.

As im normally working how would every one feel about a weekday night meet as the night are rather light. Say Thursday/Friday 12/13 of June :D

Location if open for me though as im easy

I'll try and turn up, buy don't need influence on date/time/location too much as if i can turn up I will depending on work, missus' work and baby sitting arrangements.

08 silver octy vrs tdi combi. Pretty much a month old now and 2.5k on the clock already.

I've probably got the worlds most complicated work roster, but I'll try my best to get along.

Can I also shamelessly plug ....

Sunday 1 June

Skoda Klub Of Doncaster And Scunthorpe

all welcome for a trip to Brimham Rocks

Convoy starts Scunny Old Farmhouse at 10am

& calls at Ferrybridge Services until 11am,

aiming for the rocks at 1215

Again .... all welcome.

cheers ... Darren

As im normally working how would every one feel about a weekday night meet as the night are rather light. Say Thursday/Friday 12/13 of June :D

Location if open for me though as im easy

Sounds like a good idea if that would mean more people being able to attend....... Friday would be the better day for us as we go to the pub quiz on a Thursday. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

Depends where and when - If I can make it I will and I'll leave you lot to decide which motor...

Right then Dave if it means me and you can attend on the Friday lets set it as that and you can decide the venue

Hang on Matt, lets find out if everybody else is happy with a Friday meet first...

I dont mind either way, but how does everyone else feel?

Is Friday 13th June ok?

Venue tbc

Sorry damo i missed out a smiley on the end :D

Im not that rude normally

I thought you meant it tongue in cheek mate, but the absence of the smiley made me wonder :D

I know your a nice guy really lol