Sheffield meet! You know you wanna :-)

Damo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't Friday 13th a bit risky? ;)

Friday the 13th's are my lucky days...... 13 being my birthdate and lucky number. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

I might be able to come too :)

Thats great.

Any objections to Friday 13th being the date of the meet?

Speak now, or forever hold your peace :P

I'm up for it guys and gals. Sorry only just seen the thread. May struggle for Fridays but will do my best for the cause and all that jazz!!

Car: 07 Red Fabia VRS

Look forward to it.:thumbup:

Damo............. Ange Told me the sad news last night...... She's also decided you can borrow her vRS on the 13th if you like. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

Ok when do i meet the new arrival?? :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

Patience young padowan :D

lets not spam this thread though mate

anybody else ok for friday the 13th?

Fine with me as well so we'll leave it for you to decide on the venue mate :D

Ok mate, if everybody is ok with me choosing a venue, then I will do a bit of research. I have changed my preference however, as although The Old Post Office is an excellent meeting point its a fair few junctions for the South Sheffielders. I will sort something out more central. Assuming thats ok with everybody.

Ok mate, if everybody is ok with me choosing a venue, then I will do a bit of research. I have changed my preference however, as although The Old Post Office is an excellent meeting point its a fair few junctions for the South Sheffielders. I will sort something out more central. Assuming thats ok with everybody.

Works for me :thumbup:

Steve

posty is good for me :D

Just trying to think of places easy-ish to find and still close to motorways for those travelling up / down to the meet..... Meadow Farm pub, Carbrook Hall pub, Arena Square pub..... Was going to say centertainment but they now have vehicle recognition cameras on the entrance / exit and if your in there for more than 3 hours you get a nice £90 ticket in the post. :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers

Dave.