Sheffield meet! You know you wanna :-)

Damo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbrook hall is a nice easy one and the 200+ club that my did is in used to meet there and they never minded all the extra traffic so could be a good one

Carbrook hall is a nice easy one and the 200+ club that my did is in used to meet there and they never minded all the extra traffic so could be a good one

Thats good to know

Just come across this - I should be able to put in an appearance depending on if kids stay in bed and SWMBO is happy.

PO is good for me.

13th June should be ok with me.

Again as i said earlier though it will depend on work and Military Precision being as good as it is i cant say for defo yet :rolleyes:

Carl:thumbup:

Is there anybody dead set against The Old Post Office as the venue?

In terms of being perfect for a meet, I cant find anything to better it

I know its 7 junctions of the M1 for the South Sheffielders, so if its going to put you off coming let us know now or I will take it you dont mind (after all its a good excuse for a blast)

If its ok with everyone, shall we say The Old Post Office on Friday 13th June then?

Is there anybody dead set against The Old Post Office as the venue?

In terms of being perfect for a meet, I cant find anything to better it

I know its 7 junctions of the M1 for the South Sheffielders, so if its going to put you off coming let us know now or I will take it you dont mind (after all its a good excuse for a blast)

If its ok with everyone, shall we say The Old Post Office on Friday 13th June then?

Ok with me, :thumbup:

I have started another thread Just for adding your name and details if you can attend.

You can continue to use this thread for discussions if you want.

Cheers

Damian

OK well SWMBO says I'm allowed out to play but I will probably have to go home first to get one of the 0-3 year olds asleep... So will you guys still be around at 8:00 ish???

OK well SWMBO says I'm allowed out to play but I will probably have to go home first to get one of the 0-3 year olds asleep... So will you guys still be around at 8:00 ish???

I will, and I dare say Waveydavey will.

Hopefully some others too :)

Pass, i dont know the area too well.

I reckon ill still be there about 8ish unless the rest of you are that boring :D

I think i can safely say we'll still be there after 8pm along with Damo. :D

Just remember though we'll have had all the best grub off the menu. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

Octy got hit by a taxi this evening so not sure if I can make it or not!

No one got hurt apart from the car which needs a new front bumber and possibly a new bonnet. DM Keith accident management are working on arranging repairs and getting the other chap to pay for it.

Octy got hit by a taxi this evening so not sure if I can make it or not!

No one got hurt apart from the car which needs a new front bumber and possibly a new bonnet. DM Keith accident management are working on arranging repairs and getting the other chap to pay for it.

Sorry to hear that mate

At least your ok, thats the main thing

Try and get a courteousy car, and come in that

Yea im sure that they will have a Roomster you can borrow.

Parents are going on Holiday next week so i might be in mummies Leon FR yet :D