Sheffield meet! You know you wanna :-)

Damo

Yea im sure that they will have a Roomster you can borrow.

Parents are going on Holiday next week so i might be in mummies Leon FR yet :D

Excellent, never really had a close up look at an FR :-)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, never really had a close up look at an FR :-)

Ill come the FR then and we can nosey at each others then :rofl:

Sorry to hear that mate

At least your ok, thats the main thing

Try and get a courteousy car, and come in that

Apparently I'm getting a 57 plate Octy as a replacement so I'll see what they deliver tomorrow!

Yea im sure that they will have a Roomster you can borrow.

Coming to the Post Office in a Postman Pat van has some appeal if they send a red one:thumbup:

Apparently I'm getting a 57 plate Octy as a replacement so I'll see what they deliver tomorrow!

Muppets have delivered wrong car!

Dm Keith accident management promised me a like for like replacement, so they sent a HATCHBACK Octy, there is a reason why I bought the elegance estate that has no sill lip so we can easily load a large double pram!

The DM Keith Accident management service is actually Britannia Assistance - Its Britannia who have supplied this car a 1.9TDI Octy hatchback Classic although a chap from DM Keith Leeds actually delivered it to our house and picked up mine so I'm happy so far with their service overall.

Its interesting to drive this compared to mine. I may write a comparison review if I get really bored. I'm suprised how much I miss my reversing sensors!

They have arranged to deliver a Zafira on Monday to sawp for the classic so that should be more like it!

They moved pretty fast though, accident was on Wed at 5pm and the damaged car was picked up on Friday.