change the diff or use race logic??????????

vRSy

anyone on here with octy vrs mk2 petrol experience chsnging the diff to a quiafe lsd, or used racelogic traction control to increase traction

not sure which one to go for but def want something as its not shy of wheel spin even trying to feather the throttle back in slowly. but i do have a heavy foot:D:rofl:

very true,

i take it you all have an LSD on your motor, what manufacturers have you gone with, and what ones or LSDs should i stay away from, i dont know any other manufactuer other than quaife, and even there im not really sure which one to purchase( looks like it will be a pain iun the *** getting it fitted though, lol)

very true,

i take it you all have an LSD on your motor, what manufacturers have you gone with, and what ones or LSDs should i stay away from, i dont know any other manufactuer other than quaife, and even there im not really sure which one to purchase( looks like it will be a pain iun the *** getting it fitted though, lol)

Theres really only 2 aftermarket manufacturers Quaife and Peloquin... and they are both identical.. IIRC the peloquin is the better bet as its been manufacturerd on newer machinery so the tolerances are alot closer..

Gary will be along to tell more as he was the one who told me :)

tolerences???? with my right foot i think tolerences are lost, lol.

to be honest if they are pretty much identical either would do, its to do with pricing now then i guess, been on the quaife website, anyone know the peliquin website, cant find it(computer biff),

are there big differences in fitting costs do you think

it was brian at jabba sport who told me when he sold me the peloquin,i have no reason to doubt him as he could have sold me the more expensive quaife as they sell both types,first time a salesman has tried to talk me out of the more expensive product,as all i said was put the best in regardless of cost:D

For the 02J box I got the Quaiffe ATB cheaper than the group buy of the Peloquin by going direct.

But they both do the same job.

must admit jabba did mine way cheaper than the group buy too,out of interest is the peloquin the same design as the quaife? I was told it was a direct copy.

Must say i am very impressed with itand i'm sure the quaife would have been equally impressive.

I had the Quaife ATB on my Fab vRS, at the time that was the better option for me, Peloquin was much cheaper for some of the others here due to the exchange rates at the time and a group buy on a different site IIRC.

Either are great additions to the car, whether remapped or not, as it allows you to actually put the power down in a much bigger number of (road) conditions :)

Powering out of a bend/roundabout, or just uneven surfaces, and if you have it floored without the ATB/LSD it will just bounce and skip = bad, with it, it will virtually get rid of it :)

We at jabbasport are the official UK distrobuter, so any warrenty issues get sorted through us here in England.

For a Peloquin diff to be fitted to your car you looking at £1091 inc vat and that also includes a gear oil change to the new up rated Motul gearbox oil.

This can all be done in a day too as its all done in house :)

Hope this helps,

Luke