Couple of questions re Fabia 2

Cherers for your reply - Will check on 2 with the dealer, I know that this feature on the Mk1 Fabia can be switched off as she had them do it to her current car.

I don't know why she doesn't like it, I love it on my Octy2 and really miss it when I drive her Fabia :confused:

Yes you can disable the 3 flash lane change feature, and no the Fabia can't be put on to variable servicing.

Don't suppose you fancy an Antracite Grey 1.2 '2' with the Grey interior do you?

I ordered one for a customer who had to drop out of the deal and now I need to rehome it pretty sharpish!

A Yellow one!! How cool!

We've sold a couple of Yellow Fabias recently here and every time I cringed when I ordered it but when they turned up I was suprised at just how much it suits the car.

There is one Fabia '2' 70BHP 1.2 in Yellow with the Grey Interior that is in the country so you shouldn't have to wait to get one unless you wanted to order it with some factory options.

I look forward to your PM re the Scout!

I have a 1.2 70hp and it runs on variable service.........:confused:

If I push the tripcomputer buttom at the dials, when the ingnition is off, it shows how many km and days to my next service. It all depends on my driving pattern.

This was explained to me at the dealer and if i´m not wrong, it is in the manual also.

It is up for service in 3 weeks. Got the indication in form of an wrench when there was 700 km left to service.

Bgds Dan

• 4 weeks later...
I have a 1.2 70hp and it runs on variable service.........:confused:

If I push the tripcomputer buttom at the dials, when the ingnition is off, it shows how many km and days to my next service. It all depends on my driving pattern.

This was explained to me at the dealer and if i´m not wrong, it is in the manual also.

It is up for service in 3 weeks. Got the indication in form of an wrench when there was 700 km left to service.

Bgds Dan

I have a 3 1.9 t d ,interesting post so are you saying when the maxidot comes up with the service indicator it is a variable not fixed service. Does the variable make,s a huge difference the service intervals, I do short runs during the week, longer social runs weekend,s some 300 mls trip probably 10 times a year

I have a 3 1.9 t d ,interesting post so are you saying when the maxidot comes up with the service indicator it is a variable not fixed service. Does the variable make,s a huge difference the service intervals, I do short runs during the week, longer social runs weekend,s some 300 mls trip probably 10 times a year

I don´t have maxidot. The wrench came on approx. 700km before it was due. I actually had it in for service today....:)

I don´t know if the wrench only comes on if it is on variable service. Also if it makes any difference regarding your driving pattern.

Bgds Dan

I have had my first service yesterday my 1.4TDI 7700 mls being 18 months old next month. The spanner sign not having appeared. On my Merc it came up on the aniversary regardless of mileage and this seems to be a failing on the maxidot. That said i had an oil change and first service for £193.00.

Strange, my wifes old (06 plate) polo 1.2 12V was on Variable Servicing, and as far as I know, the motor is identical to the one in the Fabia 2.

The 3 flash can be done with Vag-Com

I have had my first service yesterday my 1.4TDI 7700 mls being 18 months old next month. The spanner sign not having appeared. On my Merc it came up on the aniversary regardless of mileage and this seems to be a failing on the maxidot. That said i had an oil change and first service for £193.00.

Don,t want to start this old thread but £193 seems way over the top ,my 1.9 td was £82 collected with hire car,