Octy pimp

I've decided to remap my 07 octy elegance 1.9tdi. The lads from Angel tuning are coming down south to Cork on saturday to do a few jobs including my car. This will be the first stage in the pimping process for my octy. Next on the list will be a retro fit of cruise control and then a possible sat nav. hopefuly these parts can be sourced from ebay etc rather than getting mauled at the skoda dealers here in ireland

Any other worthwhile ideas? or have I lost the plot and wasting money.

I'd love to go across the water and buy a vrs tdi in the UK but there is the small problem of raising the cash from selling my excellent octy. The 2nd hand car market here has crashed!!

I've decided to remap my 07 octy elegance 1.9tdi. The lads from Angel tuning are coming down south to Cork on saturday to do a few jobs including my car. This will be the first stage in the pimping process for my octy. Next on the list will be a retro fit of cruise control and then a possible sat nav. hopefuly these parts can be sourced from ebay etc rather than getting mauled at the skoda dealers here in ireland

Any other worthwhile ideas? or have I lost the plot and wasting money.

I'd love to go across the water and buy a vrs tdi in the UK but there is the small problem of raising the cash from selling my excellent octy. The 2nd hand car market here has crashed!!

Induction kits are fairly well proven... specifically the K&N 57i.

Don't bother with the expense of installing sat nav, simply purchase any TomTom and a Brodit ProClip. I have one of these on my Octy II and it is great. There are I think three mounting options. I have mine mounted over the air vent by the drivers window. It is unobtrusive in this location, but easy to view at a glance.

On the other hand, i'd definitely say go for the retro-fit cruise and also Maxidot.

If you have the spare cash, go for the Columbus. Miles better than any Tom Tom. OEM sat navs offer a better all round package but of course this depends on how deep your pockets are.