Fabia I The Dark Knight

Orta

Here it is the day I bought. Sometime in December 2007. In the background you can see from previous chariot Peugeot 306 DTurbo!

The Fabia can ready with Octavia vRS badging, MK2 Fabia lettering, tinting windows, the OZs, a remap, mesh lower grille, and various problems...

Front1.jpg

Did a mini photoshoot one afternoon. Thought I'd get the black-white theme out of my system before my mate sold his Supertouring (He gets through cars like I change underwear)

bVSw333.jpg

First mod was a humble vRS centre piece

LogoSteeringwheel.jpg

Next came a set cover

seat1.jpg

Which has since ripped!! A few months passed and money was taken up by SWMBO, buying a house, then hitting a pheasant (And subsequent new headlight, and foglight, and foglight surround). Next up was to get it dyno'd

dyno-bhptorq99.jpg

Quite pleased with BHP, but a little disappointed with torq.

Next was a holiday to Inverness with SWMBO

PA260031.JPG

Next came cupra splitter...

Pb160668.jpg

Next up were tinting my rear lights...

LIGHTS-2withpaper.jpg

And the finished article...

LIGHTS-goodjob.jpg

It needed a clean at this point!! I've done more, will get pics up soonish

Hate to say it, but aren't those front windows just a tad too dark ?

Got stopped and fined for them the other day. Safe to say they're now removed and I bought a pair of sunglasses. Rendering my vision as tinted as before, but now theives can see inside my car and it gets very hot when it's paked in the sun. :thumbdwn:

I tinted my lights using a "tinting spray" (just type it in2 eBay) It was suprisingly easy!

Guest westallc
Hate to say it, but aren't those front windows just a tad too dark ?

to behonest any tint on the front is illegal mate as standard glass just goes through 70% wich is the legal limit:thumbup:

Guest westallc
Got stopped and fined for them the other day. Safe to say they're now removed and I bought a pair of sunglasses. Rendering my vision as tinted as before, but now theives can see inside my car and it gets very hot when it's paked in the sun. :thumbdwn:

what did your window read????

Edited by Bigw2069
fixed quotes

They allowed 35% of light through. It never really occured to me before. I bought the car with the windows tinted and I knew the fronts had to let more light in than the rears and as my fronts were slightly less tinted than the rears I presumed they were at the legal limit. :rotz: I was wrong!!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest mod fitted today:

rearbadge.JPG

badgefront2.JPG

Only £9 each, which makes them a bit of a bargain in my opinion. Managed to chip some black paint of my sprayed grill in the process tho :thumbdwn: so next mod is respraying it!!

Edited by Orta
Pictures didn't work

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Watch out for the fuzz with those tinted rear cluster as you are legally supposed to have reflectors on the rear of your car ( which are built into the lamp) by spraying them you obscure the reflectors. They look good thou nice furby : D