New Octavia i town

What a beauty..Is that a standard Octavia. I am taking delivery of an Octavia Est in Red in about 4 weeks time. Norm

It's an Elegance with PJ8 (Sportchassis), SE2 (Styling kit) and PK8 (Xenon Adaptive Frontlight System) to be the main visual part of the many extras. Would have ordered an L&K, but this option was not available in Sweden (AFAIK).

The car is a fantastic driving machine, 2.0TDI and DSG seems to be a fine combination.

Any extra gadgets on your Octavia, Norm?

Very nice and at least you know which colour your one is. My new facelift is in Arctic Green and in some lights it looks to be blueish or silver - a chameleon if ever. Hope you are as pleased with your new car as I am with mine.

Thanks guys. I really enjoy driving this car even though I'm not that familiar to driving automatics.

very nice mate,what type of alloys are they?

Alloys are original Skoda 7J17 Pallas.