Ferrari 2CV

gilesk

It's a repost, but if you don't like that then you don't like cars, fullstop.

I would sell one of my remaining 4 testicles for that.

( I used to have 5, and my undies fit me like a glove, but, well, it's a long story..)

Aye sure is a repost but well worth it!

I would have gone for a more original 2CV colour and design personally and gone along the lines of a sleeper car. Although the big alloys and wide body kind of give it away a bit!

Phil

Aye sure is a repost but well worth it!

I would have gone for a more original 2CV colour and design personally and gone along the lines of a sleeper car. Although the big alloys and wide body kind of give it away a bit!

Phil

Completely. Nice, but it could have been a lot more of a sleeper.

Yes it is a Re-post, here is the original: Briskoda.net/general car chat - Absolutely mental 2cv van. I suppose it is like the original Ford Transit Supervan or the Renault Williams Espace, both had Formula 1 engines in them.

Here are some more Mental cars featured on PistonHeads.

PistonHeads - Arial Atom 500

I have heard of a Scooby turbo powered Quad, but this one is just insane!! PistonHeads - Mad Quad

:D

Edited by Jim H