Has this been detailed recently?

john999boy

What even is that?! Looks like frost from where I'm sitting :confused:

Steve

Muck from trees dropped on the car and never cleaned off plus general city grime building up into a nice layer IMHO.

Seen similar before on a car and after a good soak in foam and then a wash mitt all was gone. The paint was in good condition before and i just used SRP and some hard wax on the car to prevent the same happening over the few months after.

• 1 year later...

That silver car... if you can call it that looks a lot like my girlfriends car before I cleaned it and that was covered in moss! It was growing in all the rubber and in any nooks it could find.

• 1 month later...

That silver car... if you can call it that looks a lot like my girlfriends car before I cleaned it and that was covered in moss! It was growing in all the rubber and in any nooks it could find.

Your reply was at the back of my mind when I came across this Citroen Ami 8 last week.

Ami8%2525201.jpg

Ami8%2525202.jpg

Your reply was at the back of my mind when I came across this Citroen Ami 8 last week.

Ami8%2525201.jpg

Ami8%2525202.jpg

Bit of APC and it'll be good as new :giggle: